All Announcement Bars & Banner

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer, Email Popup, Header Banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Announcement Bar & Banner Maker

Gastro-Direct

Really helped, we were looking for a banner to announce delay in one of our products, works well for our site.

BellaRose Beauty Collections

Great app! I've been using it for about 1 year now and I'm very satisfied with it. I recommend it to everyone

Magnolia Lush Cosmetics

easy to use & display. Catches customer attention .........................................................

Sonnenland Shop

I used it for a "free shipping" banner. I couldn't save it with the Safari browser. With the google chrome browser it worked. Works great!

IHA Campus Shop

I used this app to create store announcements. I like that I can save multiple announcements to put up for each situation.

La Faraona Cigars

We started using this app a couple of weeks ago. We have seen direct results as customers respond. Recommended

Mammy's Soap Co

I used this app to add an additional announcement banner to the website. So far it is working great! Thank you.

49P Dental Market

This app is ez to use and good for my store and i love how it let me place the bar in whatever i want in my website

NEILA & CO.

The best app to use for announcement banner. Has many different options to best suit your business colors and theme.

Wilde Apothecary

Good App. Simple and easy to use. No issues iwth it installing on my store and looks good with the choice of background patterns

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 36 37