Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Countdown Bar, Rotating Messages Banner, Free Shipping Bar

Kase King Co

Looks great - improves conversion. Don't pay for it though. You can just add an image in shopify's announcement bar by editing html code.

zaafrani

Easy and helpful app. Recommended to everyone who needs a nice look and a new future on their website.

Moren Decor

I used this make anniouncement bars quickly. It is easy to use and offers a variety of tools to create attractive announcement bars.

VIVITINA

good announcement bar,3 types bars meet my whole requirements,satisfied with me , I think I am willing to introduce to my friend.

CreativeWaze

EASY!! Love this app, very user friendly and has a lot of options to help get your store message out there

Styleper

Super easy to use App, I can finally have a few announcement bars for my Shopify store. Great customer service as well!

SMELLYOURMUM.COM

I wanted something so Customer could easily see discount codes for Black Friday. This app definitely achieved that for me.

Wander Puzzle Co

I used this app to create a rotating announcement bar. I needed a developer with my specific theme but I am pleased with the customized outcome. Thanks.

Discount Dungeoneering

Does exactly what they say it does. Works perfectly without any hassle and sets up extremely easily

Game Over Baby

AWESOME!! Thank you this is exactly what I needed to announce important Xmas dates for ordering!! Thank you so much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21