All Announcement Bars & Banner

All Announcement Bars & Banner

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Timer Countdown Bar,Rotating Header Top Bar

ZeWood Inc.

Top! I like it. Top! I like it. Top! I like it. Top! I like it. Top! I like it. Top! I like it. Top! I like it.

Desert Outfitters

Good App for any new store/existing store. Great to show people what you would offer such as free shipping.

Zaryza

Ich finde die App ist super. Der Aufbau ist sehr verständlich und die App ist sehr einfach zu bedienen. Gefällt mir

Bornchasermafia

The announcement bar is really clean, transitions is smooth and eye catching.
One thing i wish i could do is decide how long one announcement displays for.
Other than that it gets the job done.

Honest Growth, LLC

I use this app to create CALL to Action n Promote my Brand in Banner. This app is a God send! It’s exactly what I needed and it’s extremely easy to setup!

Les Survivalistes

Very good application to display informations. Very responsive support which resolved my problem quickly.

asabrancashop

sooo much easier to use than others that I had tried ... easy to setup , quick response, and better design

xocolatti

Use this for my announcement bar, it looks great. Needed the AppHero time to make some coding changes so the bar could look native in my website, they were super fast and edited the code to my preference. Would recommend.

RainbowMe Incorporated

This app was easy and integrated with my shop easily. I like the countdown clock and I like the sticky bar.

The aDoraBle Pooch Company

Easy to use and looks very professional. Lots of different customisable options to suit any business. Will see how it performs in due course...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28