Announcement Bar Maker

Announcement Bar Maker

by AppHero

Easily Display Multiple Announcements, Offers and Events

Lilyfifth

I like this Apps, it is very useful. I will recommend my friends to use this too. Amazing for this free App.

The Winch Pros

So far it works really well! Id like to see a count down timer to add some urgency to the bar though.

Terrestrial Organics LLC

Great app! Extremely easy to use & the bar looks great in my shop. The free version does exactly what I needed, so I'm happy!

Official Latvian Apparel

Easy to use,
looks good,
basic options are free,
you can add a link or button even or make the bar clickable.

Great app, thanks for your hard work team!

Influpress

Super easy to use and install on app. Design looks really nice and I think it will increase my conversion rate significantly.

Shooters

Very easy to use and solves the issue of promotional events. Would definitely recommend to my friends and clients who use Shopify.

LUMIN LAMP HOUSE

Really love the app. It gets the job done. the free version works perfectly, have been using it for 6 months now.

Canagem.com

So easy to use, provides a great way to welcome and communicate easy messages with customers. Quick install and start using it now. Great stuff!

Volta Atelier

I used this app to make an Announcement Bar. It was easy to configure and has a good number of functionalities. I highly recommend.

UIN Footwear Official Store

Convenience and useful. Like the design.................................................................................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11