Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

Multi‑Announcement Bar + Timer

by AppHero

Free Shipping Bar, Countdown Timer Bar, Rotating Header Banner

Crazy Critters

I have used this app for a few months now and it has been great! This is one of the only apps I've come across that has different types of announcement bars rather than just the standard free shipping bar. The multi-message bar is exactly what we needed to share a few important messages with our customers. Although I haven't used the countdown timer bar yet, this is a great idea for limited time events etc. and I'm looking forward to trying it out. You can customise the announcements so they match your website really well, and don't look out of place like other apps I've tried before. The cost is very affordable for the features it offers!

Normex Group HK

Very usefull it is a must on every online shop. Easy and full customization. Plans are a little bit expensive but at least there is a free plan with great features.

AllThatGlittersCorpLLC

I love this app. it really helped to improve my store and to help me alert my customers of any new changes.

nage swimwear

This is a App. It is easy to use and has lot's of useful features such as Geo locating, viewer selection and more

Ah’lea boutique

Great! I love it! I would highly recommend! It is really a help to improve business and sells !!!!!!

lalahome.co.uk

A simple and effective addition to our site to help display important information/promotions. Would recommend.

Limitlaces

What a find! was hunting for an affordable header prompt and bundle disocount app for free/relatively cheap and this did not disappoint. so far, so good. affordable for start up shops, would reccomend

Audiovon

great app i loved it very good bravo amazing very good better then the rest!
A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Get London Look

I absolutely love this app, it is very helpful with all the website announcements, very simple to use. Highly recommended. Easy to amend if needed at any time.

The Canadian Cart

Good, gets things done. aslalsclamclkmvklavmlkvmkldmvkkmvlmdvkvkvdkdnvkdnvkladnknklvdnknvkanvkavnkdvnkavnlan

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24