Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Gorgeous Kitchen Islands

It is great. Let me add basic announcements on the header of my page. The free version so far has everything that I need.

Envious Customz PTY LTD

Everything I need and the support was super helpful and fixed a very small issue instantly. 100% recommend

Farma WAO

I needed to customize the bar and they answer me quite fast and solve the problem in less than half an hour. I strongly recommend it :)

Tencha

The app is great to help you schedule your banners and is worth the cost. Makes it super easy to make announcements.

FITADORAS

I loved it. Perfect! Very useful. Has everything I need. I loved it. Perfect! Very useful. Has everything I need.

Shop Fancy Wardrobe

The announcement bar wasn't showing up on my website due to a new theme I installed. I contacted support and Rakesh resolved the issue within 5 minutes. That's the fastest I have had an issue resolved for me. Thanks!

myFirst Official Online Store

The apps are really easy to configure whenever my store had a short campaign/promotion and the support team is really helpful.

MEDSOURCETX.COM

wonderful love this app so much i highly recommend works fantastic!!! great customer service will be sharing

Nooie

Luksushund Sverige

Really great app. And the support is so fast and amazing. I wrote on the chat and 30 sec later they replied. Was fixed in minutes. I recommend this!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17