Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Dealplein

Location Netherlands

It is very easy to install this app. When I had a problem while there was something missing they almost immediately helped me to solve the problem. I really like the way they are working !

Five Skincare

Location Switzerland

Really a well thought out and working app! I had a little problem with the customization with our sticky header and Mihir from support helped straightforward.

July 18, 2022

Five Skincare, Thank you so much for your amazing review, and for recognizing our support team; it motivates us to do our best. I'll pass on your compliments to the support team, they will be overjoyed.

herbaonline.rs

Location Serbia
Time spent using app 20 minutes

The app is great, and does exactly what I need it to do. I would further commend the responsiveness and the support from the app creators. I had an issue with the installation, and after reaching out to them they got back to me in minutes. They answered all my questions and helped me set everything up the way I needed to. Would definitely recommend this, both for the app itself and the great support.

relaxtoys.nl

Location Netherlands

This announcement bar is the best you can get, so far so good! You can tune your slide in every style!

ROCKLEOPARD

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Have been using this for a few week's and like it. Support were very quick to come back to our query and resolved the issue. Can't ask for more than that. Thanks

Cloud City Drones

Time spent using app About 1 year

Very useful app. We use this for weekly announcements/promotions. We like that is very simple to use and highly customizable. It would be nice if it could do recurring announcements, however. Still, it works exactly how we would like and expected!

CushionDept.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Reliable app with great customer service. They have a roadmap displaying all of their planned updates. Would recommend.

ÁINE

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a very helpful apps and I couldn't find any better alternatives! Kudos to the team for making the most reliable yet accessible multi announcement bar apps!

June 29, 2022

Hi ÁINE

I appreciate you leaving a 5-star review. To encourage our team to continue their fantastic work, we will share this with them. Thank you for the compliment. This drives us to do our best to serve you.

Sincere regards :)

Atomee

Time spent using app 8 minutes

love that it's free and easy to use!!! love that it's free and easy to use!!! love that it's free and easy to use!!! love that it's free and easy to use!!!

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

The level of support I have received to get the banner displayed correctly with my custom theme was incredible. Ravi made sure everything displayed perfectly on mobile & desktop for me in a very timely fashion and I look forward to using this app into the future knowing they have my back!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29