WebRex Multi Announcement Bar

WebRex Multi Announcement Bar

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 27, 2023

Great app and customer service. I did not notice that I had a bug and they fixed it immediately for me. That's really amazing!

NineTwoFive
Netherlands
January 26, 2023

Tushar was friendly and provided good support, the app is great and does what we want it to. Plus, it's free so that's lovely.

Vecetti
January 25, 2023

Great app to announce important information on your site and customer service team comes to rescue in a heartbeat when you're having questions.

Downtown Plant Club
Netherlands
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 24, 2023

Tushar is great. He found a bug and helped us fix it before we found it. The customer service is quick and efficient. Recommend!

Azuro Republic
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 years
January 22, 2023

Very customisable, works well and is fairly priced. Support is very responsive too. Five stars from me.

Oh Clocks
Time spent using app: About 1 year
January 20, 2023

This app helps develop our store. They work to solve problems. Even the free plan is useful. highly recommended

Ballagrio
South Korea
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 19, 2023

Great app - easy to set up, doesn't intermittently fail like other ones! Additionally, the support is fantastic. They recently reported a UI issue to me and fixed it immediately.

jD Bath Co
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited January 19, 2023

Being able to put different messages available to different countries who view our webshop has been so important to developing our international business.

Great customer service too - really friendly and they spot when we make mistakes even when we don't realise!

Futurepump
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 19, 2023

The best announcement bar app! Very simple to use and great customer service! They noticed a glitch one time and reached out to me to fix it before I even noticed! The best ever!

Coral Swimwear X
Time spent using app: 12 months
January 19, 2023

Support contacted me to tell my website has a problem. Helped me to solve it quickly. Great support even though I did not ask for help, they will take the initiative.

Regina Specialties