Countdown + Announcement Bar

Countdown + Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Rotating Multiple Announcement, Promotion Bar, Countdown Bar

Pethroom US

great app i really needed this kind of app and services thank you so much webrex studio also it's good that I can try it for free

Akoyn Beauty

So far so good! Just downloaded and it looks pretty good. Will update review once I begin using the app

Sushify Meal Kits

I've been testing the Countdown feature on my site and really works well and looks very nice. I had a small challenge in the beginning, but after I contacted their support team they helped me fix it really quickly.

Passion Brewery Shop

Super add on for our website and smooth design. Easy to set up and great customer support! I definitely recommend

Pomgo

Great app, we really like the rotating banner. It is working perfectly and great customer service. Highly recommend.

Spruce

A really great product with some amazing functionality. Support is extremely responsive and very helpful. Has been an a fantastic experience

Tokyo Snack Box

Had a small issue with the padding of the bar and their dev solved it in a few seconds, really great support!

Nautankishaala

Works great. Good customer support as well.
Wish it was applicable on the information page where discount code can be added. Otherwise works great.

Suave Nube

simplicity at its best i love how easy it is to create an up sell and announcement and ive been able to make sales with it

Donna Rachele Jewelry

Great app. i use the sliding announcement bar and try the geo tracking bar. looks good, easy to understand and works perfectly at the momemt

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11