Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Pink Dot Styles

Very flexible with display rules enabling you to show specific messages only on certain pages. Support was great when there was an issue with fitting the bar within our box layout website . They adjusted the bar right away. Recommend this to anyone that likes flexibility and multiple messages based on user behavior.

Cyprinus Carp Fishing Technology

Simple to use and Great ! Nothing more to ask from an app developer . Will keep the app for sure ! Thanks

DREYCY STORE

I really liked this App and their support system. So fast and on time. Will keep using and will recommend to others.

Pixie Wing

Good customer support who will go the extra mile to customise your placement. A useful app, which could do with a little more customisation options for the user, but as there is a good customer service it's not an issue.

Wolph

So far so good. One of the best and reasonably priced Apps we've ever used. Super easy to use and set up was done in seconds!

B. Love

Using this announcement bar makes it easy for me to share announcements especially when sales are initiated. Support is pretty good as well. The response times are good (some minor rooms for improvement). Worked with Sagar recently and he/she did a good job in helping resolve my issue...

Jostina

I have searched high and low for the perfect scrolling announcement bar. I finally found it! One of the things that attracted me to this app is that I am able to create multiple bars. It is a way to notify my customers in a subtle, yet classy way. I have installed and uninstalled about five different apps before this one. I'm so glad I found one that is perfect for what I'm looking for. The ability to customize almost every part of the bar is a huge plus for me. In addition, the customer service team is very helpful. The last app left fragments of code behind and I couldn't figure out why my site looked strange. The customer service team here was so patient in making sure I got everything sorted out. I also like that they have a section where we can leave ideas for the app and suggestions for improvement. It's nice to know that the needs and wants of customers are important. Overall, I'm happy with this app. I'm excited to use the announcement and countdown bar for my upcoming holiday sales!

Love of Dogs

Great service, responded in a timely manner. Very professional and quick to assess and fix. Highly recommend!

Oncros

awesome app !really love it , the customer support is very good, respond my message on time and help me solve the problem. its pretty functional, Recommend

Springer Garden

Great free app. Very easy to navigate and to integrate. Very user-friendly. Highly recommended. That's it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22