Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner Slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Mountain Metal Arts

App no longer works. No response to support requests. Move along. Nothing to see here. Previously worked fine, but not anymore.

BiglyWellness

I use this app to create CALL to Action n Promote my Brand in Banner. This app is a God send! It’s exactly what I needed and it’s extremely easy to set up!

CRW

The app is good so far, can't wait for next updates and hopefully new features. I would gladly recommend to any beginners as it will help you along the way. Extremely good team support, worth every penny.

+351

The perfect app to show my offers. I love the countdown feature! It's great that you can target your bars by location and use your own colors/design. The support is fast and accurate. Totally recommend.

Hdueu

C'est une très bonne application, facile à utiliser, je recommande fortement car elle me facilite beaucoup la tâche.

HeyGirl.pk

Very useful app & the support staff responded to my queries in real time & solved the issue right away. Very well recommended!

flimendo.de

yo was really good, fast support
thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks thanks

Software Keys Hub

Easy to use! Great app, I will recommend it to my friends and colleagues! I love it , its very useful and easy.

Hey Harper

Very easy to use and with some features that you can't find in many of the other "top bar" apps. Although it still has some things to improve, the support team has been very attentive to specific needs and even implemented some of our suggestions. It's a great app.

Lashed Out

Looks awesome! Loading is fast, fast support. Made even a custom modification for me. Thank you guys!