Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Luksushund Sverige

Really great app. And the support is so fast and amazing. I wrote on the chat and 30 sec later they replied. Was fixed in minutes. I recommend this!

BBKingKong

Really recommeded, Very good and nice. Easy to use tool. I would use this for my website definitely.

Frimunt Clothing Co.

I just installed the app in my store, I will edit this review after a few days to let you all know how's going. So far it seems like a great app since it has so many features on its free version! "I'll be back!"

Halo Angel Store

Really good app, especially the free aspect, it provides a lot for no subscription. Also really helpful customer service. definitely recommend

lifeofcoco.com.au

Awesome app, awesome support. Works really well, easy to use and customise. Plus the team were very helpful!

A.D Men's Fashion

It is great. Let me add basic announcements on the header of my page. The free version so far has everything that I need.

Februus Organics

We are using this multi announcement bar and yes it really helps us to grow our sale. Especially in the Q4, yes in Q4 sales it really helps us.

Hi Februus Organics,

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

LittleJY

So easy and NO CODING! THANK YOU so much for this great tool, I know it will definitely help increase urgency in sales.

Hi LittleJY,

Thank you so much for your 4-star review! We will share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

The Gift Company

Hi The Gift Company,

Eastline Libraries

This helped me set up visible sale coupoun codes in a timely fashion. The staff also is attentive, and responds quickly.

Hi Eastline Libraries,