WebRex Multi Announcement Bar

WebRex Multi Announcement Bar

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
Edited September 17, 2022

I use the app on multiple of my stores and it is by far the best announcement bar app I have used. It allows me to have multiple scrolling announcement bars tailored to the customers location and it's super easy to setup. I couldn't recommend it enough!

Smartbud
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 27, 2022

Great app to show different banner per page, per country and more. Had a small design issue with the count down timer and the team took care of it in less than 24 hours. :-)

Think Goodness
Time spent using app: 6 days
January 22, 2022

Pretty good app. Has all your needs and reasonably priced. Very happy with it so far. Have not tried the customer service yet but I am sure they are also good. Recommended.

Qrucifix
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 18, 2022

Great app! Easy to use, They have a responsive agent when you ask for help and it is resolved immediately.

MEGASTORES
Cyprus
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 27, 2021

uso questa app per ingaggiare gli utenti a fare una consulenza con me non appena entrano sul sito. top!

ProCron.it
Italy
Time spent using app: 2 months
December 24, 2021

Fast and easy to use, set up banners in minutes on our store. Highly recommend if you need a free/easy banner solution

Tradeweb Company Store
Time spent using app: 7 minutes
December 24, 2021

Excellent app. Easy to use once you have worked out your way around. Great support team very fast to respond to reply if offline and instant if during their office hours. Sagar especially helpful. Recommended

Pretavoir
Time spent using app: About 1 month
December 21, 2021

It is great. Let me add basic announcements on the header of my page. The free version so far has everything that I need.

AmbitiouslyMade
Time spent using app: 10 months
December 20, 2021

Bar is super intuitive! The team were super helpful in resolving an issue I had. Would recommend using for all stores.

Mixtons
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
December 14, 2021

The announcement bar is really clean, transitions are smooth and eye-catching.The announcement bar is really clean, transitions are smooth and eye-catching.

Beeos Hair