Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Countdown bar, Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Banner slider

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Infinity of London

Wonderful app and great customer service! I love this app :) Highly recommended for impluse theme :))))

Crepzone UK Ltd

I used this app to try add a countdown bar and its absolutely great so far and the customer service team is excellent aswell

Exec Watches

An extremely good app. It is perfect for my business, as it provides a sense of urgency with the countdown timer but also displays the coupon code directly unlike other apps! Plus, the support is world-class, instant reply with the advisor having coding knowledge. Perfect!

Dellarose

Pretty easy to use. Great for showing simple messages on the top of my store for free. Just what I was looking for.

The Love Line LLC

VERY SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE FLOWED WITH MY BRAND PERFECTLY I WAS LOOKING FOR. SOMETHING CUTE YET SIMPLE

Kwakzalver Sports

If you're looking for an announcement bar, this is the one you need! Lot's of features and the support is right there when you need them!

camel.

Very helpful customer service. They fixed my problem and isssues. Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Vivacious1

that was super easy! :) I've only used it one time but so far so good. Will update review as necessary!

Chayamtea

Great app and great support awesome they are awesome five stars all time Great app and great support awesome they are awesome five stars all time
Thanks

fastpropre

thanks about this app verry nice I Like here so much , And Thank u Again I'm Really Happy .fast propre