Multi Announcement Bar, Banner

Multi Announcement Bar, Banner | Reviews

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Candy Jar Designs

Simple, no bells and whistles but it works. Friendly customer service :) I like to support small businesses as long as they offer a reasonable product and good support

JamsDeal PH

Excellent App, Its serving my purpose even in the free version. Superb Customer service. I do highly recommend this App as a satisfied customer.

My Fam Frame

Great support and ads good value to my store. Really helpfull app! They help you out immediatly when you have questions

Your Farmer - The Giving Stream LTD

Very good app, did exactly what we needed. Good that they offer a lifetime purcahse option as well, rather than just paying monthly ongoing. Support service was very fast and friendly too. Would recommend.

Trendy Hand Designed Jewelry

I used this app to help with new announcements within my online store. The app performs great! A+ :)

Kara Weaves

Very useful app to create announcement bar on website, tks so much! very friendly and resourceful customer service as well.

BeeZ.nl

The app does exactly what it needs to at a great price. Support is very quick to reply and solved my problems within seconds!

Morrell Targets

Great app! We're using the free feature, which is awesome, easy to use, and has plenty of options. However, it's nice to know I can add additional banners to specific pages (in the pro version), which is a great option to have (especially when it comes to free shipping on product pages). Thanks for making me look good!

SILKRÈ

Easy simple application to use, added a nice feature to my website. I would definitely recommend if its something you like!

So.NAEY

I love this app as it has given a countdown option in the announcement bar, giving urgency to my customers to make quick purchases.