Multi Announcement Bar

Multi Announcement Bar

by Webrex Studio

Free Shipping Bar, Promotion Bar, Countdown bar, Banner slider

Puff

The app is great and customer service is excellent!

APRILSKIN US

Love this app for various options. And the admin team who helped me for the minor technical error was very warm and helpful!

LITTLEKAT

Easy to use, very effective way to promote your special offers for a daily time or special dates as well

CACTUS & SAIGE

Support is good! ...................................................................................

FITU

that was super easy! :) I've only used it one time but so far so good. Will update review as necessary!

Sportee

Very easy. Not looked at it yet, but was very simple to set up. If I hadn't had a couple of glases of wine, I could probably say something more useful :-)

ZhopLoca

i love it

Guapa.com.pa

Love the bar !!! what else i can say?! -- easy to use it- quick process to switch announcements !!!!

M SCORDIA

This app gave me the solution I needed for my announcement. CS got me finished in less than an hour. Thank you

VAL ESTONE

I just downloaded this app and I have two things to say!

1. This is the best app for the solution it provides and I have checked others before trying this out. It definitely does what it says and the user interface is great.

2. The customer support by Dako was one of the best I have experienced in a while. He really took the time to help me customise the app to my needs and the output was great.

For that it's easily a 5 STAR App.

However, I would say it's definitely a little pricier than some other apps and I think decreasing the price by $2-3 would lead to more customers for them. Also the app is not prefect (yet) and could definitely improve to smooth out some of the functionalities.

To conclude, for what the app does and the customer service this app is definitely worth using.