Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

benzadonss

Muy bueno, plan gratuito mas que satisfactorio, muchisimas gracias a Announcement Bar y Web Push por sus servicios.

XtremeTeez

I use this app when I'm running sales and need to create a sense of urgency for visitors to my site to make a purchase with a countdown timer. The support team provides really great service as well. I was having a few issues with how things displaying, but they went in and sorted it out for me. Get it!

Evebot PrintPen

Very Good!It has free plan. Powerful, I like it, I want to use it for black friday to show my discount code.

The Useful Shop

I've been using this app for about 4 months and it never lets me down! Now recommending to my Shopify clients as it is so very easy to configure and set to schedule or put live - love it!

Alien Country Store

Guys, I plugged this into my shop today and I freaking love it! It really has an amazing set of features for a free app. It does so much more than a simple banner on a home page.

I'm customizing it now to show a banner warning customers of the last day to order before Christmas, but I'm customizing it to make it only appear on specific products.

And it has TEMPLATES!

Emulae

BEST APP EVER HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.!!! I HAVE USED THIS APP FOR TESTING THE ANNOUNCEMENT BAR ON MY SHOPIFY.

altCooking Hub

So far so good, easy to use for announcement bar. Will need to try the other features in the near future.

Daisyby

like itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike itlike it

Atlas Vinyl

Yes and Thank you. Finally found an app that would add a simple announcement bar without replacing existing announcement bars.

PayBon Shop

I recently installed the app, easy to use and at the moment it has not given me any problems. I hope to use it more