AAA Web Push Notification FREE

Boost Sales & Save Abandoned Cart with Web Push Notifications

Free

LuvUrCloset

Been using for a week now,Love the app! very easy to use
And the announcement bar and timer are great.I recommend this app and the web push is what I'm more interested in.

ABOVE9

VERY HELPFUL APP. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP FOR PEOPLE LOOKING TO INCREASE SALES. THIS APP ALLOWS YOU TO UTILIZE POP UPS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS TO DRAW TRAFFIC TO CART.

TVShop

The timer bar is quite cool and working! It's a good tool to create some urgency during some big sale events, but not sure if the web push is working - anyone knows

ModernWarehouseImports

Perfect for creating urgency and very easy to use! Highly recommended! I used other apps for creating urgency and it wasn't as easy as this one! Thanks!

QUQON

We use this app in our shop as a promotion bar. When we had problems with our theme, the support helped us immediately and solved the problem. The support is very exemplary!

SERNES

We used the app whole black week. Absolutely awesome. Many thanks for keeping it free! Recommended!!

Q4 Fashion Boutique

This app is easy to use but it malfunctions a lot!!
I have created different announcement bars and after a few hours it stops showing when i go to dashboard it keeps saying error and it wont let me create a new one it sucks because i really love how easy is to setup.

PolarJean

This will be my first time using this app. It was very easy to install and I'm excited to see what happens.

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

Love the App!! Thinking about making the upgrade very soon! Thank you so very much. DooBeeDoo Creative Embroidery Designs.

Rock’d by Holly