Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales | Reviews

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Quasar

I used this app to add the announcement bar at the top. It had many options and I was spoilt for choice. There are many other options that are yet to be explored.

NZURI ARRAY

very good app - very useful for my website for discount codes announcements and very clear to navigate

sete secret

obrigada por ser gratuito................................................................................

KingStyle

I wanted the feature to have multiple messages in the topbar that slides. This is the only free one I could find and its great!

BalosMarket

Nice app+ it is free.
You can use it very easy

DrobeUp

Great app. Strongly recommend. makes marketing super easy plus free of charge. Give it a shot and thank us later

Coco Chicc

Amazing! thank you very much. The application has a lot of option and very easy to use. I recommend it

Delicious K

Useful and helpful. Thanks for this apps. Worth to use it. Apps also free for using. Recommend it for all.

MonabyPearl

I use the app on and the free version is very useful! you get a lot of designs and they are very simple to use.

Pucker Up Co

Very helpful and easy! i love that it is free, a good start for small businsses. I would recommed this