Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Modern Choices

I’ve been using this app for a few months and I have to say, it is performing better than I expected. I highly recommend installing this app to your store. You’ll see the difference in your conversions.

bestprints

Great app loaded with features. it's working well and when needed support for some tweaks it was very responsive, professional and helpful
Thanks!

Weed Farm Supply

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

MoniiGarmenx

The best app for less, no stress. I was looking for an application that could help provide translation for my international customers and this came up on the list. I value my customers. It has not let me down yet.

TodoParaelCole

I was looking for a simple application to announce notices and discounts to my clients and this app is perfect for what I was looking for.

smartnutrition

Awesome service. Fixed some issues for me without asking any money for it! Great developers! Will definitely keep using the app!

BeautyBuffetIndia

The app is so easy to use. The best feature about the app is its customization benefit. Countdown timer to general ribbons. I love it.

COZY DETAILZ

I have tried an announcement bar with end date time and it did not finished as expected. Do not want to pay for an app that is not performing well or doing as expected.

FuzzButt Fursuits

It does what it says it'll do, for the most part. If you have multiple scrolling messages it'll push the rest of the site down by as many messages, which can mess up your layout.

The interface for changing the messages looks like a 90s era website, there's junk everywhere and it's hard to find the button you need.

Why the 1 star? Without warning and as far as I can tell without stating it anywhere, they started pushing notifications to my customers (and myself) through my site asking people to leave a review to be eligible for some gift card that they're supposedly giving out. This is an unforgivable breach of trust, and an instant and permanent uninstall of all their products in my book.

February 14, 2020

Hi FuzzButt,

Thanks for your feedback and please check our reply below:

1) For the multiple messages - Yes if you create multiple bars on the page header and it will definitely bring the page move down. We always recommend to use one bar or we do have an option of scrolling text, where you can show multiple messages in scrolling.

2) For the push request - You have an easy option to disable it, but it is always helpful for your marketing to capture as much as push access you will get. It's for the betterment of the store owner only as they can only send the push to the subscribers they will get. We have no pricing plans based on subscribers. So we only coded this option for the marketing help of the sellers.

I appreciate your feedback and it will be definitely helpful for other sellers to understand our app and our thoughts for the same.

Let me know if you still need any help and we are happy to work with you and set up everything on your store.

Thanks

Likeedii Shop

Vamos testar, não garanto se é gratuito não. Logo já aparece varias opções de planos pagos, pelo que notei a propaganda não condiz com a realidade