Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coccole e Ricami

Location Italy

Semplice da impostare.
Il piano base gratuito mi basta per quelle che sono le mie esigenze . La utilizzo per la bartra dei cookies e per annunci vari.

Beaute3D inc.

Simple and excellent!
The basic free plan give me all satisfaction, I recommend this. If you are looking for a more custom app for annoncements this is perfect for you.

ATAERA BELLA

I've used this app and it really works for announcements but also back in stock is a new feature that is so necessary for any store. Great job!

ExquisiteHairExt

I just downloaded this app. It seems easy to use and it has so many options and features. I will update review once I use it a few months.

Modern Choices

I’ve been using this app for a few months and I have to say, it is performing better than I expected. I highly recommend installing this app to your store. You’ll see the difference in your conversions.

bestprints

Location Israel

Great app loaded with features. it's working well and when needed support for some tweaks it was very responsive, professional and helpful
Thanks!

Weed Farm Supply

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I was looking for a simple, easy to use app to announce a promotion to visitors and this app works perfect for what I was looking to do.

MoniiGarmenx

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The best app for less, no stress. I was looking for an application that could help provide translation for my international customers and this came up on the list. I value my customers. It has not let me down yet.

TodoParaelCole

Location Spain

I was looking for a simple application to announce notices and discounts to my clients and this app is perfect for what I was looking for.

smartnutrition

Location Netherlands

Awesome service. Fixed some issues for me without asking any money for it! Great developers! Will definitely keep using the app!