Web Push Notification + Sales

Web Push Notification + Sales

by AAAeCommerce Inc

Web Push Notification: Save Abandoned Cart, Free Shipping Bar

Homemark

Easy to use! Really enjoy all the app settings. Its Free and UX friendly! Makes Notifications really easy and straight forward Just need some help on uploading own pictures

Buy Face Socks

nice nice nicenice nice nice nice nice nice vnice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice nice

Instafashionista

Great app so far. Seems easy to use and works as stated. Will be back to write a more extensive review once I use all the features.

Reppods

Very nice. LALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALALALALALALLALA

Pets' Tailor

Great app, really helped me push my store to start raking in a profit. If I had to download again I seriously would

Sour Sentiments

Water Tuckr

Their customer care service was fast, solved my issue. The next day, it was done. The content of the app is also wide.

DIAMOND UNICORNS

Awesome app, so many banner and push options, ways to fully customize everything. I had small questions and customer support is super fast and helpful. Did I mention this app is free?! ;)

Polaris Baby

The app started malfunctioning after a few weeks. It somehow set all my metrics back to zero within the app, such as total push sent, total push clicks, and so on. Seems like the app somehow uninstalled and reinstalled itself in my store, which is super weird. Plus if I try to open the app with mobile, the menu just doesn't show up. On top of all this, it's CONSTANTLY nagging me to upgrade, it's way too irritating.

Hasbean

Super useful and easy-to-use app and the support team are really helpful and quick if anything ever goes wrong!