Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

$19.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Trendotec

Pretty good app that allows great customization. I have used it to create a countdown timer and urge sales for my customers.

Kwetu Store

I just wanted to try this app but it has completely surprised me. It does what it says and is easy to use.

LaRo Jewelers

I am using the app to add a simple banner on my site. It was easy to install and use, I am also considering some of their additional features.

Jack General

This is a very good, user-friendly app that has met all of my expectations. Extremely versatile and plastic to meet your exact needs, with regard to an announcement bar and countdown timer.

oricashop

Great free app for many different uses, customizable and the staff responded really quickly, also helps you with technical issues!

mylovingbrushes

I've been using this app for almost a year ! I have nothing to complain about. It does the work and the customer service is very reactive ! Thank you so much !

Angry Hare

We really enjoy using this bar on our site! Looks great and is easy to use; really draws your attention in.

MG Naturals

Staff are super helpful and fixed an issue I was having super quick and with no fuss, love this app.

MiKlah

I love this app. It is does what i needed it to do and it is free. Thank you.

Shurhold Industries, Inc.

Works well in most cases. Still need to work out how to use sales motivator with Drawer Cart. Otherwise it is great.