Web Push & Announcement Bar

Web Push Notification with creative countdown timer & bars

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Recupefashion

I really enjoy using this app, it's easy and that's a plus. For me, if it's easy and enjoyable then it's a win-win combo.

NubianPrincessHairShop.com

Uncomplicated. Easy to use and quick to set up. Very happy with this App for displaying different messages.

FACT + FICTION

Does everything we need it to so far, multiple bar works really well for us, overall a great app! Thanks!

Pound Fabrics

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app functionality, however I've had to change my review to 2 stars. The app was and still is listed in Shopify as Free, however a couple of months after using the app (after you have built some subscribers), they freeze it until you pay charges. The plans they offer are very high in price. It is just very misleading to list it as Free in the Shopify store, when it isn't free. We have had to now uninstall the app as it is very costly for what it is. Despite being so misleading, if it were a reasonable price I would still have continued to use it.

SPICEtactics

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app helped me with a countdown timer for a month long sale. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a timer plus!

Besoinprimaire

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Very easy to use and a lot of options available on the free plan. I love it!
AWEYE! I would like the app free for all updates but ...
www.aweye.com

Key Leaves

This app is easy to use and has great features. My theme had a conflict with the app but their tech support resolved it quickly.

The options and features from the dashboard are easy to use and understand.

I highly recommend this app.

Bussola APAC

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app About 1 month

Needed a announcement bar for a campaign and it worked fine. Only that it does not show up on the product pages but works on all other collection pages and checkout cart. Thank you.

IntriguingTech

Great App,this app is good and very easy to use. I recommend it for eCommerce store. Is good for retaining customers

SUNOZ

Location Nigeria

this app is great. it is easy to use,customize and most of all increase trust and conversion. this is best announcement bar i have use so far