AAA Web Push Notification FREE

Boost Sales & Save Abandoned Cart with Web Push Notifications

Free

cuteandcool

Amazing App, had a lovely little chat with Support. Already seeing subscribers and can create bars easily. Fantastic app. Recommend highly, thumbs up! :)

Annychloe

Stop installing this app when u see this review,cheap,messed up my page,u should always look through some negative reviews before using.

Gifts On Sale

-----------I hope this works nothing eles has --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------

GoldenHorn

I installed a sliding announcement bar on my website in minutes and I have zero website experience. It was super easy. Thank you and paws and kisses, Haley

The Mega Wife's Place

I love what I'm learning about it so far
it's easy to understand. It's got great
designs, colors and fonts to choose from.
Thanks

Homeful Store

Good customer service, i think the slides in the announcement bar should be better tho, but everything else, great

Recupefashion

I really enjoy using this app, it's easy and that's a plus. For me, if it's easy and enjoyable then it's a win-win combo.

NubianPrincessHairShop.com

Uncomplicated. Easy to use and quick to set up. Very happy with this App for displaying different messages.

FACT + FICTION

Does everything we need it to so far, multiple bar works really well for us, overall a great app! Thanks!

Pound Fabrics

Great app functionality, however I've had to change my review to 2 stars. The app was and still is listed in Shopify as Free, however a couple of months after using the app (after you have built some subscribers), they freeze it until you pay charges. The plans they offer are very high in price. It is just very misleading to list it as Free in the Shopify store, when it isn't free. We have had to now uninstall the app as it is very costly for what it is. Despite being so misleading, if it were a reasonable price I would still have continued to use it.