Appointly: Appointment Booking

Appointly: Appointment Booking

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
February 2, 2023

Brand new customer. I am so excited I have finally found an app that works for the new retreat and events I am starting in my company. BRAND NEW just added only 2 workshops and it was so easy to navigate I sold out of my first date in one day. EASY AND WORKS WITH SHOPIFY. I LOVE THIS APP. Great support so far too. Great things will be happening at alaynewhite.com because of this new addition.

Alayne White
Time spent using app: 2 days
February 2, 2023

I don't need too much functionality from this app but the customer service is excellent to configure.

Hydrogen Fuel Saver
Time spent using app: 1 day
February 1, 2023

The app is very straight forward and easy to use. The customer service is very quick to assist you and they have multiple ways to contact them. One of which is using their own service so you are able to see how it works on the consumer side. Which i really love.

If you are looking for a way to take bookings free or otherwise then this is great and you can integrate with your calendars and zoom.

B3 Curvy
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
January 31, 2023

Wanted to make some quick tweaks and Sam, the developer, was able to help me make those changes with 5 minutes. Excellent app with fantastic features and does exactly what I needed for my business.

The Crafty Gamer
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
January 31, 2023

The Appointly staff has been extremely helpful and quick with replies. I requested for a function, and they got it up and running for me within hours. Amazing team, highly recommended for anyone who is looking for a scheduling app that is customizable and flexible!

Stuffed Toys Hospital
Singapore
Time spent using app: 7 months
January 28, 2023

Une application simple à mettre en place, un super service client! Sam nous a aidé à personaliser les couleurs des boutons et des textes. Merci beaucoup !

Bijo; Paris
France
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
January 28, 2023

At first, I needed help getting this app started but they were helpful and it works beautifully. I only have the FREE version and I was worried it wouldn't have enough features, but it is just fine.

Sweet Elaine Boutique
Time spent using app: 9 days
January 26, 2023

Simply amazing, easy and profesional. Sam give us the best customer service and fixed the few problems we had in seconds. If you are looking for a profesional booking service with all the features for the best price, this is it.

Komforto
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 14 hours
January 26, 2023

Great service by Sam. No issues with using the app. The app meets the requirements for my new business. Would recommend.

HERMETICLIVING
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 24, 2023

After only 12 hours of using this application I am extremley impressed with the funcionality, but also the customer support. Sam, the app developer arranged an onboarding call with me to go through any queries and offered his advice on how to set the bookings up in a seemless fashion.

We've already had our first 2 bookings with a paid deposit. RESULT!

Don't hesitate in downloading this Appointment Booking APP!! You will not be let down.

Long may the positives of this app continue.

Great work Sam, thank-you for your help.

KANOXIDE