The Shopify App Store will have limited functionality due to scheduled maintenance on December 11 at 3:00pm UTC.

Merchants highly recommend this app for its comprehensive appointment scheduling and booking features. It's praised for its seamless integration with Shopify, Google Calendar, and Zoom, and its ability to customize questions and theme colors. Many appreciate the efficient customer support, particularly a representative named Sam. It's considered reasonably priced, offering more functionality in its free version than some paid versions of other apps. The developer is also available via live chat for questions or free customizations.

November 30, 2023

Fast responses to questions and very patient. This app allows me to book workshops with ease

Lunar Remedy
8 months using the app
November 10, 2023

Great platform, helps us immensely with schedule appointments.

good wheels
6 months using the app
November 3, 2023

This app is so simple and really cuts out the middle man. When I needed assistance when I was having an issue with my calendar, Sam reached out within a few hours and fixed it the same day. I'm impressed! I'd give this app 10 stars if I could!

Leola Rose
5 months using the app
November 28, 2023

it is a versatile app, and delivers a range of functionality, backed with good support. pricing is attractive.

TrueGuru
India
3 months using the app
December 4, 2023

Product works well, developer is attentive and gives outstanding service! We have been using this for a while and it works flawlessly so far.

Emerging Forward
2 months using the app
October 19, 2023

Application très complète. Correspond parfaitement à notre besoin de mise en place de réservation d'évènements.

Les Journées d’Amitié la Tour et la Providence
France
4 months using the app
November 29, 2023

I am still getting to know this app but so far it has been what I needed. It integrates with Shopify platform for tour bookings. I was struggling to set it up, but the Appointly team answered my chat requests quickly and set up a call to help me finalize setting up the app on my site. So far their response has been great.

Paseana
Mexico
About 2 months using the app
October 23, 2023

Good services ans assistance

Champions room
3 months using the app
November 10, 2023

I am glad i have finally found an app that would help me with taking appointments for my hair business. Very user friendly and the support team is always available and quick to address questions.

FABSISS
About 2 months using the app
November 28, 2023

This app is working well for me! And the support has been amazing. Any time I have a question- it is answered very quickly!

Bear Hands Pottery