Appointment Booking: Appointly

Booking & Appointments | Services | Events | Calender

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Appointments Booking

Coccole di Elicriso

Location Italy

Utilizzo questa app per fare consulenze.
Ha la possibilità di farti schedulare, rischedulare, cancellare, aggiungere orari, creare domande per capire la situazione, e si sincronizza subito con google calendar!
Assistenza eccezionale e tutto ciò per soli 10$ al mese!
applicazione Top

GemArt

Good app does the job. Need more features from the app to actually use it for my store other than that simple to use. Will come back later.

BLOOMS & BLOSSOMS

Location Hong Kong SAR

Back-end interface is very user-friendly and easy to use.
Monthly rate is very reasonable. Quick, responsive and helpful CS team.

Dust Away

Location Australia

Very easy to use and and setup. Up and running within a couple of hours. Great customer support with very quick response.

Designer Bridal House

Location Australia

good app easy to use and most importantly really helpful helpdesk service. you can choose to charge or not charge for bookings

Reel Solutions

Time spent using app 1 day

I'm using this app to assist in offering services such as machine hire and sharpening. I needed some help to set up the services the way I wanted them and to obtain a deposit at the time of boooking. The help chat feature is excellent and they helped me through the process and fully customised things to suit my needs. Would definitely recommend!

Makaryy

Time spent using app About 19 hours

The app is good but lacks POS support. I wasted my time trying to find the app on POS. Also it does not work on mobile view. Please fix your app - Today

October 1, 2022

Hi there,

Both the widget and dashboard are responsive on the mobile and desktop view. Can you please connect or send a screenshot to admin@staqlab.com we will surely assist you after it.

POS is not yet supported in-app. We are working on it. Will contact you again when its made available.

Also, You haven't added any service to the app. If you want you can schedule a call with us with the onboarding call scheduler on the dashboard.

Thanks

Supreme Wraps Scottsdale

Time spent using app About 3 hours

this app saved our store! We have a unique product as well as the need for deposits etc. The team there helped with everything! The best.

Mono Loco

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Super happy with the support, helped me to install and tailored it to my store requirements. Needed help to sort out a booking system for multiple sports pitches. Recommended

Revolution Foods (pioneers in plant nutrition)

We set this up with no problems. Support response was very good, with the developers even adding an extra requested feature.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18