Appointment Booking: Appointly

Appointment Booking: Appointly | Reviews

by Appointly

Booking app for selling services and appointment online

Rose + Honey Skincare

I just started using this app and so far it's been really helpful. I feel like there isn't a lot of booking apps on Shopify yet, but this has been the best one that I've found! The customer service is also on point. They have responded very quickly to all my questions.

Face Workout MX

It´s working great, level of personalization is super easy, also the appointment customization, and customer service is top...

Martha Suarez

All the support I have been getting it's been really great.Grateful to this app and its team.Thanks

picklespontoons

We used this app to add booking functionality to our client's store. It's really simple, basic and easy to use. The free plan really helps a lot for stores and clients who don't wish to pay extra. Also the online support system is very helpful and friendly.

Eye Society

We were using a different app for booking back then. It did not give us all the features we wanted for a holistic wonderful experience both on the backend and for our customers. And then we found Appointly's booking app. Installation is seamless and the features are working well. Support is great. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

Cupcake Mama

Can't believe this app is free! I sell made to order products and need my clients to schedule their pick up prior. This app does the job, and the app developers are very helpful!

Dr Zara's Hazel Inc

Best App there can be for appointment booking and the support is quick, amazing. They never say No to any customization requested

Jayla Kelis It's Not Nice To Be A Bully Organization

This App is really helpful, and customer service is AWESOME! It is also very convenient for my customers.

GTR Golf Calgary

Its easy and awesome APP for booking option and Sam helped me a lot to set up this. Thanks and I really recommend it!

My Mobile Butik

Great service and is always helping. Clean design and is easy to modify so it suits my shop design. Thanks

Previous 1 3 4 5