Appointment Booking: Appointly

Booking app for selling services and appointment online

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

GINLEE Studio

Great and easy to use app. works very well for us for booking experiences / events. Support is quite fast and helpful.

Uncle Rey Barber & Fashion

Super fijne app en hele goede hulp als je vragen hebt. De app is precies wat wij nodig hebben voor ons afsprakensysteem.

CLEOSTYLE

Amazing appointment app. The best one on Shopify (Tried 5 others). Best customer service ever. Thanks!

Fourmi Rouge

I use the app to add the possibility to make appointments directly on my shopify page, this booking app was perfect for me ! The customer service is also great, especially Sam.

Bek Multiservices

Very fast and good custumerservice! Exactly what I was looking for! Easy to understand and user friendly!

NICE DIGS

App is intuitive and easy to use, and if you have any issues, the tech team will be there to assist! After having some minor difficulties in adjusting the settings to work for our event, the support team were quick to help and adjust from their end. Super helpful and friendly!

The Style Sanctuary

I am using the app for appointment slots for styling services I offer. I haven't had a chance to see all of what it can do but I am pretty excited about it. Thanks to Sam for the great customer service. Setup was pretty easy. I would reccommend this app. I really like the fact that I could personalize and make it my own by adding questions for my customers.

Rose + Honey Skincare

I just started using this app and so far it's been really helpful. I feel like there isn't a lot of booking apps on Shopify yet, but this has been the best one that I've found! The customer service is also on point. They have responded very quickly to all my questions.

Face Workout MX

It´s working great, level of personalization is super easy, also the appointment customization, and customer service is top...

Martha Suarez

All the support I have been getting it's been really great.Grateful to this app and its team.Thanks