Merchants find this app beneficial for its simplified appointment booking process, with features like Google Calendar and Zoom integration, customizable questions, and deposit-taking capabilities. They appreciate its seamless Shopify integration and glitch-free performance. The customer service is praised for its responsiveness and free customizations. The live chat feature is useful for quick issue resolution. The app is seen as cost-effective and flexible, allowing multiple team members and customizable calendar availability. It can handle both online and manual bookings without immediate customer payment.

August 6, 2022

New to this app, but so far very impressed. Had a few questions and easily set up a time with the developer, who quickly addressed my questions. In the end, the app looks and works great. I want to let the app run for a bit before I give it a 5-star review. Thank you so much!

Kuro's Workshop
4 days using the app
January 3, 2022

10 out of 10 for the onboarding experience. Sam was really helpful and showed me around the app using Google Meet so I could get up and running in minutes on my website. This alone was worth the price of the app.

Hello Dame London UK