Appstle℠ Memberships & Loyalty

Your go-to app for membership plans, member perks, billing,...

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Maker's Fantasy

This app offers my members better features than the one I was using previously and the customer support is waaay faster. I really appreciate that detail.

August 5, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We're glad to be a part of your store's ecosystem and support you in your growth.

Sacrarium

Location Germany

Great app and the best Customer Service i have ever Experienced they will really answer you in minutes! would give 10 stars if i could .

August 4, 2022

Innate Macros

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Very helpful customer service. Did almost everything for me with zere trouble. Excited to use this app :)

August 1, 2022

The Soundtrack Guy

Location Romania
Time spent using app 1 day

The best app in this field of membership plans and recurring income! I have installed the app, and I wanted to set up my membership plans, and I have contacted their support chat. I was perfectly guided through the entire process! They have a great team of developers that helped me with everything! I highly recommend this app!

August 1, 2022

Glad that we were able to meet your requirements :-) Good reviews like yours motivate us to work hard and continuously improve

22 Sierra Coffee Co.™

Time spent using app About 2 months

I have learned to just start a chat and watch the magic happen. We use Appstle for subscriptions and now memberships. People who subscribe to a coffee product are automatically enrolled in the membership to receive automatic perks on the site. Since time is so valuable, I just ask for their help and their excellent reps on the chat make it happen fast and teach me how. Highly recommend over ReCharge.

July 30, 2022

PhoenixLuxe

We're using this app to set up membership tiers for shoppers and sellers in our store. The onboarding process was easy and smooth. Support is responsive and lovely to work with. We're hoping that once our store opens it will continue to meet all of our needs.

July 27, 2022

Action Lietuva

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app 31 minutes

top app, de klantenservice is ook echt heel vriendelijk en behulpzaam, ook lekker snel. de functionaliteit is ook heel nice. TIP: Pre-made pages, zodat men direct aan de slag kan en later kan kijken naar iets om zelf te laten coderen.

July 25, 2022

Association of Indoor Play

This app offers so many features, as no other membership app can offer this much for an amazing price! The customer support is available 24/7 365days and they are truly amazing and helping! Highly recommended.

July 19, 2022

Minted Prints

Appstle works very well. I had some challenges getting set up and learning how to use it but the chat feature and customer service has been phenomenal.

July 16, 2022

The Pandemonium Institute

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Useful app for managing subscriptions / memberships, offers more features than competition (ie. Recharge or Loop) at a better price. Helpful customer service.

July 16, 2022