4.2

Merchants highly value this app for its functionality, ease of use, and customization. It's known for reliable performance across multiple stores and quick, effective customer support. Merchants appreciate its ability to import reviews from various marketplaces, reportedly boosting conversion rates. The app is also commended for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and affordability.

November 13, 2023

Hi , I am a dropshipper and i am using your app on my shopify store , i am not sure why the reviews shows to me in parallel blocks and not like other stores , please could you help
Store name : nextlevelshop.online

Next-level Shop
United Arab Emirates
2 months using the app
Areviews App replied November 14, 2023

You added the reviews section in a very small section, that what caused the issue
I fixed it please check your store now

Also please contact us on support@areviewsapp.com
we don't have your email to contact you back.

November 4, 2023

como desativar a

Sonhare
Brazil
4 months using the app
Areviews App replied November 6, 2023

You can disable the app from Importing filters at the top

Enable Reviews section option.

January 6, 2019

This app is amazing but I give 3 Stars only because all reviews I pull are hosted external and not on my shop, which means if app server struggles, my reviews on the page wont be displayed!!!! If the app owner closes the service, all reviews will be gone!!! I had now 3 times the case that reviews were not displayed and admin was also down( server unavailable).

Beauttty.com
Switzerland
Over 1 year using the app
Edited March 12, 2019

Your app description is a little misleading, First of all it says it automatically imports product reviews from Oberlo, Importify, Dropified, Aliexpress, expressfy, modalyst which not so. THE products reviews with your app looks like is only available to import product reviews from aliexpress and shein not the other app that you mentioning in your app description there's no oberlo or amazon or any other suppliers on you app other then aliexpress and shein. Second of all with your app the product reviews aren't imported automatically each product has to be done manually just so persons who use it are aware. you need to cut and paste every ALI EXPRESS PRODUCT very time consuming then filter fraudulent duplicate ALI Reviews

©
9 months using the app
Areviews App replied March 12, 2019

We were sorry to hear about your experience. We didn't claim that the app import everything automatically, and automatically word is not in whole description. I suggested you to use the extension to import reviews from Oberlo, it will help you to import without having to search for the links, and you can import for 20 products in one click, to do that from the menu 1- click on integration then Oberlo Integration.

We don't support Suppliers since you can't reach their reviews, we wrote in the description "We Only Support Importing from Aliexpress,Amazon & Shien" & if you have issue with amazon please reply to the message we sent to you and we will sure fix it or make thing clear of how to use it.

November 12, 2019

This App down for a whole day in the last month, no review appears. No help with SEO, don't show review star rating on the search result.
Not able to export reviews.
We hope you can add Rich Snippets of star rating and export review in the future update.

Veecircle
China
6 months using the app
Areviews App replied December 18, 2019

Sorry for inconvenience we caused the issue was caused by our host due changes in php server since we moved to bigger server to server more customers and make the app loading faster. the app was down for 1-2 hours and we fixed it .This downtime was unavoidable but we will make sure not to have one anymore.

Edited July 27, 2020

This app has a lot of great functions. Customer service is also very quick and good. The only negative comments is that the user interface is not as efficient or intuitive as it could be so it can take a long time to get it exactly as you want it. However, once you've set it up, it's great. If they could fix the UI, I'd give it 5 stars.

Embark Pets
About 1 month using the app
December 9, 2022

O aplicativo é muito bom, porém, todos os dias tem algum problema.
Espero que resolvam, pois, gostaria de continuar com ele.

D'mante
Brazil
27 days using the app
Areviews App replied December 9, 2022

Sorry for the incontinence but we only got one server issue on December 8 for short time and it might happen to any app, you didn't contact us regarding other issues, if you have any issue contact us through our email.

Edited December 24, 2018

Everything is perfect of this app. But I need assistance to install the script in my product page. Because there are some bug in the script. That doesn't work properly

Yuko Bazz
India
21 days using the app
October 20, 2021

the code quality is not very well. there are some annoying bugs. the process of uninstalling the app is awful...

BestWhoop
Hong Kong SAR
5 days using the app
June 10, 2020

I thought it's perfect until I bought a premium plan and found out that the sort button is totally not working. Please fix it as soon as possible

Cool Ultensils
Vietnam
About 12 hours using the app
Areviews App replied June 10, 2020

Sorry for inconvenience, but you set the default sorting by images
therefor you can't sort the reviews by images from your store again since they already sorted by images by default

we contacting you to sort this out.