4.2

Merchants highly value this app for its functionality, ease of use, and customization. It's known for reliable performance across multiple stores and quick, effective customer support. Merchants appreciate its ability to import reviews from various marketplaces, reportedly boosting conversion rates. The app is also commended for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and affordability.

November 22, 2023

The app is great and I have used it for the last 3 years across a number of my stores. I ha an issue which I could not fix, and the support team was able to fix it within the same day.

AuroraProjector
5 months using the app
January 4, 2024

Quick response time, and solved my problem.

HappyLuxe
Almost 4 years using the app
January 24, 2024

The support team Adel is very responsive. Help me several times for app installation. Thank you

Makartt
About 2 months using the app
November 29, 2023

Overall functionality is good, with occasional questions and quick customer service answers.

Vicllax Outdoor
China
Over 1 year using the app
Edited December 15, 2023

It can solve the problem, so I changed it to a positive review. Good luck!

Cyrusher United Kingdom
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 2 years using the app
Areviews App replied November 21, 2023

Sorry for the experience.
We don't support exporting currently. We explained that to you in detail. Sorry for that.

For review order, you can change it from Importing filters at the bottom
by date, images ..etc

January 10, 2024

muito bom demais

floradex
Brazil
3 months using the app
November 2, 2023

I installed the app and encountered an issue with displaying reviews. I contacted Areviews customer support, and I must say, their customer service was exceptional! They go above and beyond. The support team is always there to address any questions or concerns you may have.

Irresistible Trend
5 days using the app
October 17, 2023

Just Amazing app!

I had a some problems in my store, and i contact the support... The support was Awesome, and they help me in everythinhg. I highly recommend Areviews!

Ordole
Brazil
3 months using the app
October 7, 2023

I contacted customer support about a glitch in the system and they were very helpful. it was taken care of within 24 hr. Thank you for making this process painless.

DT Essentrik