4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its robust inventory management and customizable reporting. They value its forecasting feature, ability to handle large inventories, and user-friendly interface. The responsive customer service and regular updates are also praised. The app fills a Shopify gap by providing detailed sales and inventory reports, and sends alerts for low stock. It's recommended for its accuracy, comprehensiveness, and time-saving automation.

May 14, 2024

Not only are the developers incredibly helpful, but the tool is itself is incredibly valuable. The robust nature of the application gives store owners the ability to create actionable insights, along with detailed reporting and customizable dashboards. Anyone who is looking for a stronger platform to turn data into BI, this app rises to the top. There is enough here to be serviceable for a power user, but also enough visualizations options to make the data consumable by business users as well.

Highly recommend using, start with baby steps and slowly customize to meet your decision making needs, then you'll have a power bi tool at your disposal for a fraction of the cost.

Peaky Hat
About 1 month using the app
May 20, 2024

Very Happy with the service you get with this app. I can easily customize reports to make sure i can get all the data i need in the format that works for our bushiness.

BUSBY & FOX
April 16, 2024

impressive client support. you can tell they are trying to make this app better and better!
this is exactly what i am looking for my business.

little Mountain Vancouver
February 29, 2024

It's a really nice app to have when you need to analize your products, it has plenty of reports and the personalization you can make to any of them helps tons to clean the info and to process. Plus the customer service is really good, I noticed a bug and Steve helped me fixing it in a couple minutes.

aretina®
Mexico
April 19, 2024

Support team is amazing! The app has a ton of great data, once you learn how to use it, it's invaluable. :)

Conscious Step Wholesale
2 months using the app
March 11, 2024

I was a little uncertain of how to set some things up so I booked a live demo with Darius and he explained everything perfectly.

Fantastic support and very promising features of the app - I am excited to start using it!

10/10!

MyBlend
Sweden
About 2 months using the app
April 8, 2024

The AI Inventory Management Report makes keeping track of stock easy with its smart technology. It helps businesses manage their inventory better by giving clear insights and suggestions. Very recommended

YOKKAO TH
6 days using the app
April 29, 2024

We had some problems getting the data into the app. That was solved within a couple of hours. Great support and as far as we can see for now (as we're having the app for 1 day yet), the app will be of great help for us.

AAFKES B2B
Netherlands
1 day using the app
March 20, 2024

love Alex! he is super efficient when we are in urgent need of custom reports!

ASTA RESORT
2 months using the app
February 28, 2024

Darius did a great job of showing me how to best use the reports. This is going to help us so much with our inventory issues!

Davis Cards & Games