Preview audio tracks
Offer peace of mind by allowing customers to preview your audio tracks before buying.
Delight your users
Improve your customers' experience by playing music while they browse your site.
Reinforce your brand
Play music from your physical stores to recreate a familiar connection with your users.
About Widgetic (Audio Players)
This app is a bundle of 4 audio players that are great for playback of individual tracks or albums:
- Audio Player - use it to preview entire albums
- Compact Mp3 Player - use it to preview individual tracks, podcasts or long files
- Play Button - a single button with text that you can use for background music
- Spinning Player - vinyl style, rotating an image when playing, use for old music
If you're selling tracks, albums or voice-over services, users can also preview your audio content. Even if you host through SoundCloud, you can connect to our app and keep users on your store.
Not only can you preview audio tracks, but you can use our app to also engage people. For example, you can offer audio tutorials, answer FAQs, or even share podcasts. There are many use cases possible and we look forward to seeing what you make!
- Customize the style to fit the look and feel of your website.
- Responsive design, works on a tablet, mobile, and desktop.
- Premium accounts can send content dynamically. So if you have hundreds of products, you just need to create 1 widget and send unique content when embedding.
- If you're using the Play Button, you can insert the button in between words, by using parentheses [player]. Example: Click this button [player] to play.
At Widgetic we believe that everyone should be able to create engaging content without help from a designer or developer. Our purpose is to enable you to add a touch of personality to your content by enriching your website with galleries, polls, videos, podcasts, interactive pictures and more. (Andu Potorac, Founder)
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
1GB storage + 25MB/file max.
The free account allows up to 3 audio files/app.
Explore the app and its benefits before upgrading.
Add unlimited items.
Edit layout structure.
10GB storage + 100MB/file.
Support for dynamic content.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 7 reviews
Most recent reviews
I freakin' love this app! I'm not sure about the free one because I've got the paid plan. I've tried to download my music off of my site after adding the app to a page and I couldn't- which is great. So- no one can steal them. Having tunes on my website keeps my visitors on the page longer which also helps increase ranking. There are also quite a few different versions of your player - all customizable so it fits in with the scheme of your website. The Widgetic Audio Player has been playing on my site for nearly a year now. It's a keeper ;-)
Pen + Posh
There was a problem with the app not working and developer was quick to respond. So far the app does everything it claims to do, I was impressed with all the player formatting options. UI was easy to figure out and embed on any page/blog post. So far so good. I took one star off because it doesn't increase the height of the player when I edited this. It hops back to the original 50px.
Keep improving developer! This will be a great app if a couple of these annoyances are removed.
Mary Chapin Carpenter Store
This app did exactly what it says it could do! I was looking for a way to play sound snippets of songs without having to link to Spotify or Soundcloud (that could decrease physical sales). You can very easily change the way the sound snippet displays and they have great preset theme settings. I was under a time crunch from my boss to get this figured out and this app literally saved the day! While I used this specifically in the product description under each track listing, you could also use it to have music automatically play once you enter your store, etc. Also! They have very descriptive help pages to make sure you know how to easily embed wherever you might need music on your store.