Widgetic (Audio Players)

Widgetic (Audio Players)

by Widgetic

Get your audio tracks in front of potential customers.

JuseBeats.com

This app was cool for like 2 seconds but then it broke. I am no longer able access the backend. I contacted support days ago but no response. Please fix!

October 22, 2020

Just a quick note to let you know the issue has been addressed.

Sound & Soulful

This app is absolutely AMAZING. I have no idea why there are negative reviews but trust me - if you're looking to embed audio players on your site, your search is over because this app is perfection. Support is incredible - they go above and beyond to help with any and all problems. It's so easy to add new MP3s and embed them literally anywhere on your site. They even offered to create a new upgrade that allows you to expand the capacity of your audio library (they give you TONS of audio space - 10 GB - but I just needed even more capacity for my project). I love that they let you customize the audio players so extensively -- you can show/hide so many features to customers and even completely change the style of the audio player to fit your site's style. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Widgetic!! Absolutely download it and give it a try. Wish I could give it 6 stars. :)

Axtell Music Store

These guys are awesome! The app works amazingly and have used it for 4 years, I opened a new store and had 28 pages worth of audio which would have taken me ages to transfer. I messaged support and they were on it right away, the transferred all the audio files from my old store to the new. They were polite and extremely helpful.

I can't thank these guys enough.

Great app. Great Support. Highly recommend!

REAGAN BEACHWEAR

Aucune aide en ligne pour installer l'application , a fuir
Ca ne sert à rien de renvoyer des exemples de site, on passe 2H pour rien, de plus Shopify ne répond jamais au SAV

March 19, 2020

Hey there. We're providing step by step instructions on adding the app to many places on a theme. We understand Shopify will make it even easier for merchants to add apps using drag and drop UIs, and we'll be on top of that when ready as well.

Please follow this guide:

Sample Pack

Great customer support! Just be patient and describe your problem in detail. Andu will solve it! Thank you.

Marimbas In Paris

Great app, does exactly what i wanted with ease. I got help instantly, ignore the negative reviews!

Emileo's World

Suport is just wow & not in a good way. since yesterday i been trying to get help & that took time. the music url wasn't working i ask why they reply can you send us the url i did since then been waiting. found ways to make the music upload finally work by myself. but now im stuck again and as before support team when send a message is an auto saiying they responds fast within a few min.

June 30, 2019

Oscar, sorry we cannot be available on Sunday nights, but we reply timely during week days.

Regarding your issue, the problem is that you used a YouTube URL instead of audio in mp3 format as required. Hence your content isn’t working - please replace that with an audio file in mp3 format.

chappellsound.com

Even after upgrading to the subscription plan, I couldn't upload any more than my 3 tracks that had already been uploaded.

June 26, 2019

Hi. This is now fixed, you should be able to upgrade again.

AniaBshop

So far I'm really liking this app! Easy to customize and support is very responsive and helpful! Would definitely recommend to any musician that's selling music in their store :)

LalalandAudio

So I just bought this , I really like the ease of customizing but I was very surprised when I realized there is no volume control , that was a major letdown and very unexpected. !? I must assume this would annoy some buyers browsing the site. ***Responding to answer** Is that why Youtube, Vimeo , Soundcloud and all other sites have a Volume control ?
Not everyone is browsing on a phone , not a good reason to skip the volume control at all. Essentially , having volume control is not a "useful feature" for an Audio player? ... nonsense. Lol

June 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. There are a couple of reasons:
1. You cannot autoplay audio, as Google and Apple restrict this on their browsers.
2. People today use their devices to control the volume.
3. There is a mute button which is all that's needed, when someone wants to turn off the audio.

Our focus is to bring the most useful features to our users, and this isn't one. :)

Previous 1