Widgetic (Audio Players)

Widgetic (Audio Players) | Reviews

by Widgetic

Get your audio tracks in front of potential customers.

DarkStream Audio

Worked fine at first, but one day I discovered it had broken and would not play audio. I am unsure of how long I had been charged for a broken app, and this would explain a drop in conversions. I was using audio linked from sound-cloud and this stopped working. I tried uploading my audio directly to the app, but I just received an undefined error.

Open Your Heart studio

terrible!! I had installed it all and after 2 months it collapsed and all my files were offline. I used the audios for a workshop, so when this happened my whole on line workshop was on hold!!! And no customer support at all to resolve this problem. You should have informed your customers that it would be offline because of maintenance issues. Also when calling out to you, no reaction at all! Very bad service!

March 15, 2021

Hey there. The app was temporarily down for a few hours as we went through some maintenance. Appreciate your feedback.

Bonding with Mom

Did exactly what I wanted and was easy to set-up. Filling extra characters. Filling Space. Filling more space.

JuseBeats.com

This app was cool for like 2 seconds but then it broke. I am no longer able access the backend. I contacted support days ago but no response. Please fix!

October 22, 2020

Just a quick note to let you know the issue has been addressed.

Sound & Soulful

This app is absolutely AMAZING. I have no idea why there are negative reviews but trust me - if you're looking to embed audio players on your site, your search is over because this app is perfection. Support is incredible - they go above and beyond to help with any and all problems. It's so easy to add new MP3s and embed them literally anywhere on your site. They even offered to create a new upgrade that allows you to expand the capacity of your audio library (they give you TONS of audio space - 10 GB - but I just needed even more capacity for my project). I love that they let you customize the audio players so extensively -- you can show/hide so many features to customers and even completely change the style of the audio player to fit your site's style. Seriously, I cannot say enough good things about Widgetic!! Absolutely download it and give it a try. Wish I could give it 6 stars. :)

Axtell Music Store

These guys are awesome! The app works amazingly and have used it for 4 years, I opened a new store and had 28 pages worth of audio which would have taken me ages to transfer. I messaged support and they were on it right away, the transferred all the audio files from my old store to the new. They were polite and extremely helpful.

I can't thank these guys enough.

Great app. Great Support. Highly recommend!

REAGAN BEACHWEAR

Aucune aide en ligne pour installer l'application , a fuir
Ca ne sert à rien de renvoyer des exemples de site, on passe 2H pour rien, de plus Shopify ne répond jamais au SAV

March 19, 2020

Hey there. We're providing step by step instructions on adding the app to many places on a theme. We understand Shopify will make it even easier for merchants to add apps using drag and drop UIs, and we'll be on top of that when ready as well.

Please follow this guide:

Sample Pack

Great customer support! Just be patient and describe your problem in detail. Andu will solve it! Thank you.

Marimbas In Paris

Great app, does exactly what i wanted with ease. I got help instantly, ignore the negative reviews!

Emileo's World

Suport is just wow & not in a good way. since yesterday i been trying to get help & that took time. the music url wasn't working i ask why they reply can you send us the url i did since then been waiting. found ways to make the music upload finally work by myself. but now im stuck again and as before support team when send a message is an auto saiying they responds fast within a few min.

June 30, 2019

Oscar, sorry we cannot be available on Sunday nights, but we reply timely during week days.

Regarding your issue, the problem is that you used a YouTube URL instead of audio in mp3 format as required. Hence your content isn’t working - please replace that with an audio file in mp3 format.

Previous 1