Widgetic (Audio Players)

Widgetic (Audio Players)

by Widgetic

Get your audio tracks in front of potential customers.

AniaBshop

So far I'm really liking this app! Easy to customize and support is very responsive and helpful! Would definitely recommend to any musician that's selling music in their store :)

LalalandAudio

So I just bought this , I really like the ease of customizing but I was very surprised when I realized there is no volume control , that was a major letdown and very unexpected. !? I must assume this would annoy some buyers browsing the site. ***Responding to answer** Is that why Youtube, Vimeo , Soundcloud and all other sites have a Volume control ?
Not everyone is browsing on a phone , not a good reason to skip the volume control at all. Essentially , having volume control is not a "useful feature" for an Audio player? ... nonsense. Lol

June 3, 2019

Hi there, thanks for the review. There are a couple of reasons:
1. You cannot autoplay audio, as Google and Apple restrict this on their browsers.
2. People today use their devices to control the volume.
3. There is a mute button which is all that's needed, when someone wants to turn off the audio.

Our focus is to bring the most useful features to our users, and this isn't one. :)

Worley Studios

I freakin' love this app! I'm not sure about the free one because I've got the paid plan. I've tried to download my music off of my site after adding the app to a page and I couldn't- which is great. So- no one can steal them. Having tunes on my website keeps my visitors on the page longer which also helps increase ranking. There are also quite a few different versions of your player - all customizable so it fits in with the scheme of your website. The Widgetic Audio Player has been playing on my site for nearly a year now. It's a keeper ;-)

Pen + Posh

There was a problem with the app not working and developer was quick to respond. So far the app does everything it claims to do, I was impressed with all the player formatting options. UI was easy to figure out and embed on any page/blog post. So far so good. I took one star off because it doesn't increase the height of the player when I edited this. It hops back to the original 50px.

Keep improving developer! This will be a great app if a couple of these annoyances are removed.

April 4, 2019

Hey there. The app does resize the height to fit your content. You need to set the Autoscale option to true, in the Embed Modal.

Mary Chapin Carpenter Store

This app did exactly what it says it could do! I was looking for a way to play sound snippets of songs without having to link to Spotify or Soundcloud (that could decrease physical sales). You can very easily change the way the sound snippet displays and they have great preset theme settings. I was under a time crunch from my boss to get this figured out and this app literally saved the day! While I used this specifically in the product description under each track listing, you could also use it to have music automatically play once you enter your store, etc. Also! They have very descriptive help pages to make sure you know how to easily embed wherever you might need music on your store.

Everything Sports Online

App freezes, doesn't play when required, is temperamental. There is no support whatsoever.

April 4, 2019

Hey there, we're always available to help. Just reach out to support@widgetic.com with more details and we can look into it for you.

Rxchxe

Very good with quality presets! great response time if needed help and was very helpful, keep in mind that if you use this app it may not work with safari try googlechrome and it should work great!

Daniel Robledo

Nice widget, definitely recommend you do the upgrade!
Did the research and if you get your songs registered with sound scan you will get credit for spins as long as you host with a recognized reporting stream site...
Also the support team is amazing and extremely knowledgeable!

Baazarmusic

Amazing and well supported app. Fast response through technical support and very responsive, organized interface.

Looking forward to new features.

2 Next