Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping | Reviews

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Theorymerch

Was unsure how to set up free shipping within my city, contacted zann support and recieved assistance litterally 2 minutes later. Fantastic support and application, highly reccomended.

Aussie Swag Group

Exactly what I am looking for. I chose Shopify for this app alone!
Zann has been super helpful and response time is QUICK!
That app does what it says on the box, shipping with auspost is a pita without this app.

Candlemaking Au

Perfect App - Quick and easy install - Shipping enabled up and running in no time!

Catnets

Amazing app and even better service from Zann who helped us out a lot by getting the shipping to do exactly what we needed it to do, he always replied within a few minutes and even spent his time over the weekend trying to get it sorted for us :)
We have been using this app for a few months now and I would definitely recommend it to everyone!

Surfblanks Australia

Excellent app. Performs the exact function for which it was designed - applying real time shipping rates via the Aust Post API, based on weight/dimensions. Results are accurate and instant. Exceptional support from Zann the developer who even went out of his way to offer tech advice on a completely unrelated matter.

Raewadea Tea Australia

after some issues I contacted Zane at support who talked me through my issue great help nice guy very happy now

Go Industrial

Zann is a legend! Fantastic support, and a very-well functioning application. I believe this app is a necessity for any Australian Shopify store wanting to provide their customers with quality shipping options.

Zann was very responsive, took my calls and offered to customise a few features to suit our online store. Above and beyond - highly recommend!

Ethical Basics

Excellent app and amazing support. Any changes that you need made to individually fit your store are processed promptly!

Dpaw

Great features, and fantastic support. A must have for ALL Australian shops running Shopify.

Cyclinicau

Fantastic app, astounding support. I can only echo the other reviews left on Zann's app. If you're shipping via Australia Post this is the app you want and need.

We had some very minor modifications required and Zann was responsive, patient and helpful prior, during and after the app was installed.