Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping | Reviews

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Rianbow Fabric

Great App. What is really impressive is the response time and help received when we had a problem. Everything was sorted within 30 mins. Zann is absolutely amazing.

Ladyship Australia

Great support from Zann even before I purchased the app. Now I have it works as specified.

Taralinga Olive Oil

Amazing support from Zann who went out of his way to resolve our issue.

The app is working well and we are excited to be able to offer this service to our customers.

Icemergency

Great app and 5 Star service.
Nuff said really.

Cheers Tony

Sstooling

I am not a very tech savvy guy but I managed to link my Australia Post account API with 'Ready to Ship'.
From there I was stuck on how to get my Australia Post Pricing Schedule rates to show in the checkout on my Shopify site.
I contacted Zann who replied within minutes and he worked to issues out for me.
Within a couple of hours I had the rates linked via API to Shopify and the checkout was singing. Customers could finally get specific shipping rates for their location through Australia Post.
Good work Zann.

Bm Amacore Retail Store

A must for Australia.
My store is based in Australia & we find this app great for helping us with postage for Australia.

Johannaguerin

I have just installed this app and, with the best assistance from Zann, it all appears to be working as it should. I strongly recommend for Australian-based businesses that need to account for bulky yet light items. Thanks again, Zann!

Doggy Topia

App makes life alot easier, especially if shipping to oversea's countries. Zann was espeically helpful, responded very quickly to emails and was fantastic. Highly recommend the app.
Matt @ www.doggytopia.com.au

Asit

Great app, great support. This makes calculating postage so much easier & accurate.

Austacs Shop

This is a very worthwhile app and takes away a lot of the headache of sending via Australia Post. Zann is extremely helpful and nothing is too much trouble. He made some small changes for our store to improve its functionality for our needs. He is very fast to respond even on weekends. At $10 a month this is a must-have.
ACS Shop Australia