Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post Shipping | Reviews

by Addition

Shipping rates, labels, tracking numbers and order fulfillment

Herbistry

SAVE TIME AND MONEY! I had tried to install 5 apps to my online store. This one by far is the easiest to install (5min exactly), activate and integrate. It is a complete package as it also includes real time shipping rates. Thank you for developing a logical, practical and user friendly app.

Canberra Hobby Centre

Where do we even begin? Let's just start with we won't be able to have a successful launch without the help of the Addition team. We're running a Hobby Store, which means we're dealing with various packages of different dimensions and weights. The Addition team's been helping us through the entire process - from setting up the weights, to making sure the packages are all fine. Very very fast support with a great sense of humor - if they can put up with us being technologically cursed, I'm sure they can help solve your problems too. Let the stars and other reviews speak for themselves - highly recommend this app.

Everything Sourdough

Brilliant App for Shopify - Auspost Business. Simple to use. Cuts down time entering information to Auspost even with an import App. Highly Recommend!!!

drop bear storage

I had a problem due to information not being entered correctly by me. After contacting Addition, The support team emailed me back and was straight into fixing the problem. This has saved me so much time and taken the guess work out. Highly recommend this app. Customer service is exceptional. Thank you so much

ElevatePower

Just started using this app for my store and its perfect for what I need. Customer service from the Addition Support was amazing! I would highly suggest! Thanks Team Addition
Regards Team Elevate Power

Shamanic Rain Lifestyle

Highly recommend!!!!!!!!
Wow what can i say this app support is amazing, from start to end, it has been joyful to work with support, we hit a few issues and sorted them pretty quickly wow. This app is great anyone who is moving from woocommerce you should try this. finally our site is up and running. thank you and many blessings

Scotty's Designs

I really struggled with my shipping due to some things needing to be posted as letters. Shopify really doesn't allow for that. The support I got from Addition support was second to none in switching over to letter postage and adding up postage for multiple items. They responded to my support query very quickly and even rang me on a Saturday to make sure they completely understood my requirements. Brilliant and highly recommended.

The Wreck Shop

I was absolutely mind boggled with shipping, after reading reviews and trying it myself, I couldn't be happier with the result, and even the ongoing support with labelling etc is very prompt, thank you Addition.

Johann Montet Fine Art Photography

The Addition team was super helpful in setting up my Australia Post rates. I have quite a complicated shipping profile and the Addition team was always there to help. Very quick to answer and to fix any glitches, if any. Nothing too hard! Very professional ! Great Aussie team ! I would highly recommend their app to anyone wanting to have calculated Australia Post rates on their shopify store !

Shuturp

This app was great for my small business. Zann was super helpful and answers any questions you may have. It took a while to get it all set up but so worth it in the end! Saves a lot of time compared to using eParcel and is way more efficient.