Australia Post Shipping

Australia Post rates, labels, tracking numbers and fulfillment

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

drop bear storage

I had a problem due to information not being entered correctly by me. After contacting Addition, The support team emailed me back and was straight into fixing the problem. This has saved me so much time and taken the guess work out. Highly recommend this app. Customer service is exceptional. Thank you so much

ElevatePower

Just started using this app for my store and its perfect for what I need. Customer service from the Addition Support was amazing! I would highly suggest! Thanks Team Addition
Regards Team Elevate Power

Shamanic Rain Lifestyle

Highly recommend!!!!!!!!
Wow what can i say this app support is amazing, from start to end, it has been joyful to work with support, we hit a few issues and sorted them pretty quickly wow. This app is great anyone who is moving from woocommerce you should try this. finally our site is up and running. thank you and many blessings

Scotty's Designs

I really struggled with my shipping due to some things needing to be posted as letters. Shopify really doesn't allow for that. The support I got from Addition support was second to none in switching over to letter postage and adding up postage for multiple items. They responded to my support query very quickly and even rang me on a Saturday to make sure they completely understood my requirements. Brilliant and highly recommended.

The Wreck Shop

I was absolutely mind boggled with shipping, after reading reviews and trying it myself, I couldn't be happier with the result, and even the ongoing support with labelling etc is very prompt, thank you Addition.

Johann Montet Fine Art Photography

The Addition team was super helpful in setting up my Australia Post rates. I have quite a complicated shipping profile and the Addition team was always there to help. Very quick to answer and to fix any glitches, if any. Nothing too hard! Very professional ! Great Aussie team ! I would highly recommend their app to anyone wanting to have calculated Australia Post rates on their shopify store !

Shuturp

This app was great for my small business. Addition support was super helpful and answers any questions you may have. It took a while to get it all set up but so worth it in the end! Saves a lot of time compared to using eParcel and is way more efficient.

Boxi Australia

This is a great app to use - I'm so glad I came across it after months of using many different apps that cost a lot more and were not as efficient as this app! It was easy to set up my account preferences, integration with Australia Post and package sizes by following the installation/user guides. It took me about 20 minutes to set up. It's very user-friendly and what's even better is the flat-rate cost per month (no additional charges per label!). Addition Support were super quick to respond when I asked for help. I definitely recommend this app!

Style Collective Online

So helpful, great communication re any questions in the set up of this App
Also offered to talk me through the set up and all functions of shipping labels

Clay Craze Studio

Amazing cutsomer service. Simple to use and very intuitive app. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to simplify and save time on the shipping process. Thank you so much!