100% Free Currency Converter

100% Free Currency Converter

by supernova

Automatic switch to local currency with Auto currency switcher

Travelwith

good experience so far. Not all the settings seem to work perfectly, but I am still learning how to operate it

falzycon

I really love this app,after searching a long time for a great currency converter to use in-store.It is very easy to configure

BiaBrazil

Easy to Use, great app. At first I was confused but soon I was able to complete conversions. I suggest

Health club

enjoying now more good app works with different currencies and asking for a review before using it.

Chamanisme & Traditions

Je l'ai téléchargée on verra bien, l'installation est simple, le tableau de bord clair, sans codages.

Refinemylook

so far so good easy thank you i hope i will continue to benefit . I will select countries i need ok

The Home Panda

Very useful app. Helped me solve my currency conversion issues. Tried other apps but did not serve the purpose.

VACHTI

Great and helpful tool to have. Just applied it to my store and it has since changed how we conduct business

magazinevitoria

I realy like this app. thanks guys for help us...thanks for all.

Cleangenius

Excellent. Essy friendly and useful. Customer service is always available to help us setting up the app. Highly Recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11