Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Paga y Ahorra

Like the app let me change the exchange of my store, and hace all the steps to make right, good app for shopify store's

What Better Place

so far so good. its basic function - obviously is free. Could have been better if there are flags and text....

Lio Boutique

My online store is very new and I've just installed it so let's see how it will work but all good so far!

Curvaceous Me

When i open the products page, the currency is being dispalyed in dollar and not in the native currency of the consumer. After 1 second it changes to the native currency, therefore if you could help me out with that 1 second lag in accurate currency display, i would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Agnes Fair Designs

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Down South Apparel SA

Installation is very easy. Im still learning this app so I will have more comments later I am sure.

JA.SOCHA

I tried the free version it work fine just that the positioning of the currency drop down list not nice. Overall not bad.

FelineGrace

Just installed, in use, I feel very convenient at present, will always use, hope better and better!!

LOL, I NEED That!

Great App!! Useful. Much currencies, 3 clicks and it’s added to your website. Really fantastic! Recommend it! Just installed it.

The Party Hard

this app is very good for the eshop. but I have a problem with the auto switcher. costumer has to change the currency by himself.