Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Coach Clayton

Happy so far, haven't used the app much but enjoying it so far. would recommend to friend who use shopify as well.

May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review on our currency conversion app and trust for our company. We are grateful.
Enjoy the services,.. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

InkkOutlet

This is an amazing app. Let me add as many currencies as I wanted.Highly recommend for stores that ship globally!

May 8, 2019

We, at MLVeda, are grateful for your superb review. It supports all the currencies.
Global Selling,..Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

NoShock

Was looking for a nice and clean currency converter when I ran into this. Super nice, super easy to use. Love it

May 6, 2019

Thank you for using our currency conversion tool. We are happy to have you. :)

MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

MYKEANS

It looks good and it works but the free version doesn't include the flags,, Hopefully we can have that in future.. It doesn't convert automatically..

Kobaruto

just got this app - will review it after a few weeks. Not on the first day from installing the app. thanks

annelily

my app doesn't work on my site...could you please help me. Looking forward to your reply. thank you very much

May 6, 2019

We have sent you collaborator request, please approve. Our team will customize the app as per your requirement for your store.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Kaze + Kaze

Nice app to have. Easy to use and easy to navigate. It comes with step by step guide on how to setup.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your honest review of our currency converter app.
Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

www.prettyboutique.com

was easy to install and seems to work well! however the symbol for my default currency is no longer displaying? and not all the selected currencies are displaying e.g. it converts to Euro and UK Pounds but not AUS$. Also Canadian $ is not displaying at all despite me having selected it. However i am happy that pounds and euros are working and it was easy to install.

April 30, 2019

If you are satisfied with our app and services, would you please update your review.
Ping us if you need any support.
Always Happy To Help. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

WomanOcean

It works apparently great but I have some customers that don't see the price in their currency. I am still trying to understand why.

JAQU APPAREL