Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Ryan Hill

Super nice free app, I am glad I downloaded it. Works well, looks fine and everything is super good!

March 14, 2019

Thank you so much for your great review. We work hard to meet expectations like yours.
All the best for your venture. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

Pure Skin Life

Very easy to use, but i cant find where it shows what i just set up, but im sure im going to solve it soon. Great idea, and the app is great!!

March 14, 2019

Thank you for your review.
Please drop a mail at support@mlveda.com for any kind of app support. We would be happy to help.

~MLVeda Team

EEV Cosmetics

Great App. Would recommend to use for your store if you are starting out. Haven't used the premium feature yet. I liked how it converter from AUD to USD.

March 11, 2019

The premium plan of the app has a 15 days free trial period, try it once. :)

Feel free to contact us at support@mlveda.com, happy to help!

~MLVeda Team

Royal andy house

I like it very much
It has helped increase sales as customers are usually skeptical about buying with a different currency

Doggets

helps me to sell globally not worring about my currency to use.gcgfyuvggftycgcchcyufvkjvyhvjhcyucyfyvhvyu

Cars and More Automotive

I just intalled this app so I don't know for the moment. Let's take a few days to use it and then we will see

Retrogamecase.com

Greeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!

420store4u

really helpful and easy to use! just started so can't tell if I get more sales by using the app. thank you

FADCLOSET

Easy to install and use. We installed in our Canada Site. Our USA Site has default Currency Converter built-in our theme.

HTTPS://CA.FADCLOSET.COM
HTTPS://FADCLOSET.COM

ThreeDee Shop

I used this app to help me get buyers from around the globe. great app to use. thank yuo so much for this app