Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

MPR Tools & Equipment

My website doesn't work now. what am I supposed to do here.

January 20, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please disable the app, and approve the collaborator request.
Our team will help you setup the app and make it work for your store.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

Ella After Wax Co.

Installed this app and it overcharged my international customers on EVERY SINGLE item on my website. I deleted the app and refunded TONS of upset customers. Even when I deleted the app it stuck to my Shopify store. Shopify needs to email the app developers. WE ARE STILL BEING EFFECTED BY THESE CODES. DO NOT ADD THIS APP ITS HORRIBLE

January 16, 2020

Hi Sarah,
We replied you few hours ago.
The issue you mentioned is not due to our app. If you are still facing any issue, please approve the collaborator request. We will setup the app for your store.

~Customer Relationship Team, MLveda

defect

I would suggest not to use this app until it has been updated. The code remains after uninstalling which causes multiple errors. One of which can leave space at the bottom of the footer so that it floats.
I just had to spend hours removing all the code manually. It's really irresponsible of the developers to not remove code as part of app uninstallation.

Kingdom Klothes

It’s grate that this app offered free trail period because I was able to spot that this app made my website glitch. Constant refreshing. If you are having unexplained issues with you site it’s this app.

Go Places CA

After the installation, my website started blinking and constantly reloading on all my devices. I tried to reinstall it, however, the result was the same.

official-silkyskin

will try if converting or not ... .

lunarmemories

cannot convert for product with variant useless app not efficint for product with multiple variants

Littdeal.com

BE CAREFUL GUYS!!!! THEY WILL LEFT THE CODE IN YOUR SITE WHEN YOU WILL DELETE THE APP AND THE SPEED WEBSITE WILL DROP DRASTICALLY !!!!! DONT TRUST THIS APP!!! BE CAREFUL GUYES.

CERBERUS Ukraine

Dont convert correctly. Cannot turn to default settings on my site! Very bad, and very sad!!!!!!!!!!

Kojo Fit

Works ok except the Free Shipping Minimum amount Display/Calculation remains at the same number no matter which currency is selected.