Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Spseye

The worst working app!
Uninstall this app, all the website themes and statistics were changed by this app!

March 1, 2019

We are extremely sorry for your bad experience but there is a solution to it. Please approve the collaborator request we have sent to you. We will set up the app at the highest priority.

One Deal Box

I don't see the converter anywhere on my site and my theme is on the list, so it's hard to rate the app.

MapScaping

why are you pushing me to review before I have used it? It seems to have slowed my site down a lot so I will try something else

Just4Queen

It is not working at all, i fallow intrudaction movie and nothing happen. currency it is still only a usd

Vastitch | Official Store

Downloaded this - first of all it did not work on my product page - also it broke my site so whenever a customer clicks anything the screen becomes white and they have to refresh to make the the page load.. IM NOT impressed - what a waste of time

AUSTRALIAN UGG ORIGINAL Official Online Store (Afterpay)

We have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front end. We have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front end.We have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front endWe have done everything according to instructions but currency converter is still NOT visible on the front end

Shoppers Lyf

this is not working at all.
I have followed the instruction but its useless.
Nothing works properly.

Livic store

This is like the worst ever, it got to a point it stops detecting IP's and even if you update it the currency, it still won't load, i uninstalled it and go a FREE one. The app is totally not worth your coins, don't waste your money on it...

Sonora eyewear

When I installed the app in my account part of the code was not working, the home page sections were not appearing and it took me a whole day to solve it. It has been the worst experience with my shopify account.

RUN AWAY!!!

Hustle & Hoops

This app didn't work on my store and when I uninstalled it kept some code.. and now my store is so slow.