Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Huellas Que Trascienden

The app was not showing the right in the thumbnail preview of our products. We contacted support and got a quick response. Amrish was very helpful, just asked to be added as staff to the store to make changes the changes himself. Problem fixed! Thank you for the quick service.

Pachi Swim

Helpful staff and best free currency app on Shopify!

Pink Dodo

Hello,

Thanks for setting up the currency list on my website. This will be very helpful for my customers and avoid a lot of confusion. MLVEDA team responds quite timeously in assisting me in my request. I would definitely recommend it to another user.

Justanotherrandomstore

Added them as a staff and all was well taken care!!

Janfive Studio

I'm very glad to use this application which I'm sure, bring a lot of added value to my website. I got some troubles on the way to install it but the team has been very reactive. They replied to me within 24 hours and solve the problem in the meantime. It is really appriciated.

Thank you Auto Currency Switcher team. Keep on going !!

Munch Usa

We had some issues at the outset but the customers service was extremely good in the end. Appreciate the service. Thank you

Helmetbros

Valuable app with great customer service.

Aeze14

thanks so mu chatt really works the magic

Www Therosetree Co Uk

Very good. Am using the free version at the moment, though might upgrade. The service was very good, and particularly liked the fact that I was given the opportunity to make the changes myself or to have it done for me. There was a small issue once integrated which was resolved quickly.

Global Cyber Market

Very good product and great support!