Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Global Cyber Market

Very good product and great support!

Hecsgear Com

Great work team. I should have had you do it from the start.

Model Black Hair

Took them a while to respond, but they foretold that. Response was quick after initial contact. they repositioned the currency converter since it was causing an unusual gap in the theme. They even recolored the letters. I was quite happy with the finished product.

Indiasilkart

The currency switcher app is good and does the required things for our store. We are using multiple currencies and it does very good job and saves our lot of efforts. Must use app if your store needs multiple currencies.

Goods of Desire

both the staff and the app are helpful =)
It will be better if we can preview as foreigners' IP by the app.

Greenlife Online

Seems like a good app, the developer was good and tidied up the formatting for me as well.

Tree Hugger Cloth Pads

Such a great app! They did all of the set up for me (within a day) and it is working well. There is a slight hesitation of the currency switching on each page but I love that it shows prices in the customers home currency.

Goodwyn Tea

We have installed the app and are very happy with its performance. Besides, the support team is extremely helpful and proactive. Thanks for your help again.

POW Gloves

The staff and team of developers are very courteous and responsive to inquiries. The app is simple, easy to install, and very effective.

1 2 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 32 Next