Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

Joyafishe

...................................................................................

Tkmarketing Org

not sure didnt get to check it yet

Batman And Friends

This app is messed with my Theme! Fix it

Warr Ors

This app is so shit! It messed with my Theme FFS! Fix ur goddmn App!

Notebook Love Ltd

Din't work with our shop. It actually mess up my whole website when I tried to remove the app

Cumbia

It didnt't worked correctly, It changes the prices in Facebook to USD and that was not the intention

Pigeon Store

It's take a lot time! I dont want it now

Saraliashop

very confuse...... : ( .................

Steampunk Heaven

Trash tier app.

First off, the app didn't even work for me at all. I visited my site through a proxy in different countries and the currency always remained the same.

Second, I had the installation done for me and the result was a nightmare. The actual "blending" of their currency picker to my theme looked crappy and inconsistent.

But last and most importantly, the app caused major issues on my product details page. It would cause the page to become unresponsive every single time. Once I realized this was happening I uninstalled it but that was a huge pain as well because it left so much garbage code behind in my theme.

I ended up having to restart with a fresh copy of my theme because there were just too many files touched by this worthless app.

Avoid this one at all costs.

Phils Test Store 99

If you don't want your theme being messed up badly i would 100% avoid this app and developers.