Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

CLUB 404

DO NOT DOWNLOAD IF YOU PLAN TO CUSTOMIZE!!!! This app resets itself on deploy to default factory settings which destroys any changes you made leaving you to scramble in production to revert the files (of which there are multiple) in order to retain your modifications. Contacted the plugin creators and they basically said "yep that's how it works just revert your files" which is absolutely INSANE. If you can, roll your own converter!

Organic Crowd

its not working with my store. I don't know what to do now!! I need someone to contact me regarding this matter.

April 24, 2019

Hey, Our team member contacted you last night, please respond to the email. We have sent you collaborator request, please approve. We will set up the app for your store.

FLEXOBIAN

slows down the site significantly and the lag in currency changing makes the site look not genuine

Ready Made Textiles

not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working , not working ,

April 15, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. Would you please let us know where you are facing the issue ? Our team will help you to resolve the issue at the highest priority.

House of Rings

I can not change the currency from my website. I do not understand why and I can not fix it. I have followed every step the app gives me but it does not work.

March 25, 2019

We apologize for your inconvenience. Our team member has contacted on email, please reply and provide a chance to serve you best.

~MLVeda Customer Relation team.

lifestyle on sale

Horrific, you cant line up the selection panel "inline with cart" unless you use a certain theme. So you switch to a theme that is supposed to work and still cant do it. Complete waste of time unless you want to overlap your search bar.

March 22, 2019

Hi Craig, We are very sorry for your bad experience.
The auto currency switcher needs customization with some themes, we have sent you a collaborator request, please approve. We will be glad to help you and get our app work for your store.

Waiting for your reply...

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team

Spseye

The worst working app!
Uninstall this app, all the website themes and statistics were changed by this app!

March 1, 2019

We are extremely sorry for your bad experience but there is a solution to it. Please approve the collaborator request we have sent to you. We will set up the app at the highest priority.

One Deal Box

I don't see the converter anywhere on my site and my theme is on the list, so it's hard to rate the app.

MapScaping

why are you pushing me to review before I have used it? It seems to have slowed my site down a lot so I will try something else

Just4Queen

It is not working at all, i fallow intrudaction movie and nothing happen. currency it is still only a usd