Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Nivosligo

Update: Mlveda fixed the issue quickly this time. It turns out the issue kept happening because we were making updates to Shopify templates which is our regular site maintenance routine. Mlveda fixed this dependency from the template as well.

Original review:
It's been a few months we are trying to use this app. To install the app or to change any settings you need their support team and the communication is very weak.
We paid a customization to check out in the selected currency and this part broke 3 times in the past several weeks. Every time it breaks it takes weeks to fix with minimal communication.
I am giving them the last chance to fix it quickly and unfortunately if this does not happen I will uninstall it.
Unfortunately cannot recommend this app to anyone at this point.

Bymadi

Not used it yet but set up is going alright

Dotcomhealthy

It's fine but why should I pay $9.99 per month to go through all those setup steps?

Tingerie

It's awesome and it offers some cool features.

Zest N Zeal

Had to write to review in order to use it, yet to use it. Seems to be simple.

Jewellery Merch

the only problem is its not always fluctuating or stays on the page

Britishsummertime

Seems to work great thank you. Simple to set up

Sea Salt Sugar

Easy to install, but the "rounding up to the nearest decimal" feature didn't work for me.

Gentlemanswatchshop

havent tried it yet, you ask for a review before I have tested the software

Visionary Explorers

good and worth havinggg for my siteeee