Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Mh Muay Thai Special

Great app and the help was exceptional! I struggled to work out how to install the app myself so asked for help just before I went to bed. Woke in the morning and the app was installed and fully functional thanks again!

Scene By Scene

This great little app does exactly what it is supposed to do - switches currency according to the customer's location. It also has a drop down currency switcher to allow customers to select a different currency if necessary. Support is great - I had a small issue with how the app integrated with my theme and getting it sorted was super smooth and fast. Highly recommended!

Mememasks

Very useful service. I had problems installing the service myself, but help was provided very quickly. I added their customer service team on Skype and they were very helpful answering all of my questions. Would definitely recommend.

Shoozup

Amrish is very reactive
The app is perfect for my store
I recommend this app to all shopify users

Lee Coren

Amazing app & customer service.
You guys are awesome, thank you so much for the help in installing and customizing the app for my needs!
a++

Koche Kova

Great app and incredible support. I had a problem with the installation and they responded pretty much immediately. They found out it was an issue with the theme I was using but instead of giving up, they took the time to actually fix it. I can highly recommend this app.

Ll Trader

Working perfectly on my store, it was hard for us to do the implementation. But don't worry, the customer service from "Auto Currency Switcher" will take good care of you by doing everything you need, highly recommended.

Paz Online Store

Response was quick right after initial contact and thereafter. The help is there and it comes any time and immediately. The product is great and was installed for us on the same day as we decided for the Currency Switcher. They installed it not only for some major currencies but for all with no extra charge. Product and service highly recommended.

Model Black Hair

Took them a while to respond, but they foretold that. Response was quick after initial contact. they repositioned the currency converter since it was causing an unusual gap in the theme. They even recolored the letters. I was quite happy with the finished product.

Aimn Oceania

Awesome app! Great customer service!