MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Multi Currency Converter. Online Store 2.0 Compatible

Vivimark

Very good app, the service is fantastic, very patient and thoughtful, thanks!

Asmrtstrt

Awesome app. No coding required because Amrish and the team were so helpful they just did it for me.

App works great and looks professional.

Thanks from www.asmrtstrt.com !

Dndc

We use this APP a few months ago, it's useful.
We made a change but couldn't get the currency switcher works again yesterday.
The service staff in MLVEDA has been helpful and fixed the problem quickly for us, only in one day, our shop working perfectly again. Good service matches good app. Thanks a lot.

Samysscorner

I like this app it makes it so eazy

Nailed It Nz

Can't believe how awesome this app is! I spent ages trying to make the HTML work myself but it's really not my forte. I used the free version of this and it was done in 30 seconds. The staff even rearranged it at my request to suit my site - all free of charge! I've only just opened my store but would love to support this app one day by paying for the full version. Thanks a lot!

Justanotherrandomstore

Added them as a staff and all was well taken care!!

Luvolife

Awesome app and great service from the team, they respond you very quickly. and Free app!

Weeheng Com

Great App! Easy installation and great support!

Piper Skye

I can't say enough on how well the process of getting set up with Auto Currency Switcher. They delivered beyond expectations and provided one of the best customer service experiences that I have ever had. Well done! 5 stars+.

Andalucia Health