MLV Auto Currency Switcher

MLV Auto Currency Switcher

Free plan available. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 1, 2014

Amrish added the currency to my site quickly and it is working perfectly! A must for anyone wanting to sell their product internationally.

SpunOutly
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 1, 2014

This is the only time I've written a review about a Shopify app. Why? Because "Auto Currency Switcher" it's freakin' EPIC! it does the job perfectly and the personal support is quick, smooth and efficient. This app took our store to the next level - thanks! :-)

Seishin International
Sweden
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 25, 2014

Excellent customer service and the app does what it says.

ALL BROTHERS ALL STARS
Finland
Time spent using app: 12 months
November 24, 2014

Great customer support and does what it says! What else would you want?!

Mitroshina
Time spent using app: 8 months
November 19, 2014

Fantastic, responsive customer service.

Corinthian-Casuals FC Online Shop
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 17, 2014

App works perfectly and the support is excellent. I wanted a bit of customization and Amrish helped me get it just right. Did I mention it works? When I first installed the app, I was in the US and USD was the currency shown. Now I'm sitting in London and I see all my prices have converted correctly into GBP. Couldn't be happier with the app and customer service!

Kurly Klips
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 14, 2014

This app should be included in every single shopify store. It's easy to set up and works flawlessly. I contacted support to ask about the possible of adding a few extra features and they responded quickly and positively to sort me out. I've been working in mobile and web development for the last 10 years and count this amongst the best experiences I've had with an app and developer. Brilliant and refreshing.

Me Books
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 7, 2014

The app looks awesome in our website. Needed Amrish to add in an extra currency and the response was fast.

The Islamic Decor
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 1 year
November 1, 2014

Needed some help configuring the app for our estore so that it worked smoothly on a PC, tablet and phone. Amrish provided excellent support and went above and beyond to make sure it was working properly when viewed on the various devices. Very happy with their support and the app is now integrated seamlessly. A+!

AerialTech
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 24, 2014

Really great support, had some questions getting this set up properly and they are so responsive and helpful!

Thanks :)