Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Livic store

This is like the worst ever, it got to a point it stops detecting IP's and even if you update it the currency, it still won't load, i uninstalled it and go a FREE one. The app is totally not worth your coins, don't waste your money on it...

Sonora eyewear

When I installed the app in my account part of the code was not working, the home page sections were not appearing and it took me a whole day to solve it. It has been the worst experience with my shopify account.

RUN AWAY!!!

Hustle & Hoops

This app didn't work on my store and when I uninstalled it kept some code.. and now my store is so slow.

GOFAR PTY LTD

The app is not working. My main currency is AUD, I did tried to select USD, but the price still showing main currency.

MyHarty

It just doesn't work. installed tried several refers on product page, no result, now going onto different app.

Unique Age

i don't know why, but its not working, so i just uninstalled this app from my store, disappointed :(

Rawwod

I installed this app but it doesnt work i followed all steps but still no bar or currencies changes

Artiction

it shows the code for the currency conversion when I add the product to cart.

Esportwarehouse

Leaves "left over" - code, that change background and makes a mess! Dont install this shit!

Dare 2 B Naughty

I do not see it on the bottom of my page at all why is that. It shows that it is installed but nothing is there

July 17, 2020

Thank you for taking your time in giving feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience. Our team will look into this at the highest priority and resolve it within 24 hours.