MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

MLV: Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Currency Converter to Checkout in Multi Currency

WorldRaceCircuits

I wasn't sure what this app was all about at first as it came free with the multi country pricing app, but it shouldn't be overlooked! Using the HoxxVPN chrome extension as well, as suggested, is also brilliant to check your international customers are seeing what you expect them to. And, fantastic online support from the MLveda team.

biglilpeople

Great support for MLV: Auto Currency Switcher team(Shaba & team). It helped me a lot. Easy to use...

Kingbolen official

Very good technical support, although I have a lot of questions, but it gave me a lot of help, thanks!!!

keranoame

Vraiment pratique, permet de changer rapidement la monnaie de chaque pays à tous moment Top top top !

Saamro

I loved the customer care.They are quick and friendly .Waiting to use the app for my new online store.

Minga US

Thanks for the support with fast response, no time waiting and Sonali solved my issue quickly and efficiently with no problems.

REACTOR 25

I'm using this app to get visitors to view product prices in their own currency. Used it for more than a month now and going to switch to paid plan soon. Support is great. Thanks Sonali

hypeglobalstore

likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Little Green Riding Hood

The customer service is 5 star! Sonali is very friendly and helpful, she helped me to reposition the currency selector by changing the coding in the background. The job was done in less than one hour. I really appreciate their support and I will definitely recommend this APP to my friends.

Gallantoro

This app developer checked in after we installed the app to make sure we did the install correctly to make full use of its awesome features - we discovered we weren't so they went above and beyond to help us through the setup and we are now using features such as keeping the currency native to the country of purchase right through the check out process! Something we had no idea we could do. It's awesome, a great app, and great service.