Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

Huepar.JP

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants

AlienPanda Shop - Sci-Fi & Cosmos Gadgets!

good so far. doesn't showing flags though just txt. Design is better than my previous app and doesn't even break layout like older did.

we buy now store

App works great. Very easy to set up with guided steps. Just what i needed. Would highly recommend.

SABANDIJA

Really useful. It's the best app for putting a price in local currency automatically. perfect for international pricing.

valontina

The app looks very promising and the Geotagged IP address works a charm. Kudos for an excellent app. Thank you.

Ninemoons

It was easy to use, but still don't know everything I just installed and until now it work really well, hopfully it is like that all along.

Posture and life

It works, not the best style but it works. I would prefer a fixed place in the store rather then a fix point on the screen.

April 21, 2020

Greetings from MLVeda.
Customer satisfaction is our motive.

Approve the collaborator request, we will customize the display as per your requirement.

~Customer Relationship Team, MLVeda.

Mobile Whizz

I used this app to convert currency on my product pages. It works well so far! Set up was easy. I intend to keep using it.

GoldenAir

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

Esntles

the process was good and simple. i like it and i do recommend it to others in countries where shopify payments are not applicable!