Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLVeda

Best Currency Converter to checkout in multi currency

oolongtime

This app broke my theme settings. It seems to have shifted all the page borders inwards: sides, top & bottom. It did not give any indication it would overwrite code, but it definitely did. Also it does not have the option to customise homepage vs other pages font colours.

Update: Their helpdesk was super fast to respond and resolved the issue. However, the inability to set different fonts/colours specifically for the homepage limits its usability in my case.

May 28, 2020

I apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please add us ( shopify@mlveda.com ) as a staff member and provide access to "Themes" ? We will resolve the issue right away.

LIXE.IO

I needed a currency switcher to make sure my store has international appeal. This app took around 5 mins to set up.

pawslovefashion

This app is great for appealing to all different countries you are selling in. Must have for ecommerce platforms!!

Flash Deal Sale

Simple and easy to use app. Love it and highly recommend. A must have for stores selling world wide.

Beautel Dame

rovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Keluar.my | Be Awesome | Step Outside | Do Outdoors

Breco

App molto pratica e funzionante, converte molto bene e posso vendere in qualsiasi valuta, fortissima

Skel3tor

Bellissima app finalmente ho trovato qualcosa di molte interessante per il mio negozio, facile da intallare

Huepar.JP

Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants

AlienPanda Shop - Sci-Fi & Cosmos Gadgets!

good so far. doesn't showing flags though just txt. Design is better than my previous app and doesn't even break layout like older did.