Auto Currency Switcher

Auto Currency Switcher

by MLveda

Best Currency Converter to sell globally in multiple currency

HOMEIFIED

Hopefully this app help me get more sales. It has the countries I target and also it tells me how much they will spend.

May 11, 2019

Hope you achieve what you deserve and we are always there to help you.
Wish you all the very best for your business. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

WaterDoggo

great app to use, help me a lot to make more conversion on my website. Really easy to use and very handy

May 11, 2019

We are happy that our app is useful for your store to convert into real selling. :)
Wish you more success.

~MLVeda Customer relationship Team.

Powehi

thanks it helped. (kjgfkjg oikjg k kdfgj f kfj kjg k kfg jk jkf j kfjkgjkfjg k jkgj tik gmti it ktm) because it needed 100 characters to submit

Coach Clayton

Happy so far, haven't used the app much but enjoying it so far. would recommend to friend who use shopify as well.

May 8, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review on our currency conversion app and trust for our company. We are grateful.
Enjoy the services,.. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

InkkOutlet

This is an amazing app. Let me add as many currencies as I wanted.Highly recommend for stores that ship globally!

May 8, 2019

We, at MLVeda, are grateful for your superb review. It supports all the currencies.
Global Selling,..Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relation Team.

NoShock

Was looking for a nice and clean currency converter when I ran into this. Super nice, super easy to use. Love it

May 6, 2019

Thank you for using our currency conversion tool. We are happy to have you. :)

MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.

MYKEANS

It looks good and it works but the free version doesn't include the flags,, Hopefully we can have that in future.. It doesn't convert automatically..

Kobaruto

just got this app - will review it after a few weeks. Not on the first day from installing the app. thanks

annelily

my app doesn't work on my site...could you please help me. Looking forward to your reply. thank you very much

May 6, 2019

We have sent you collaborator request, please approve. Our team will customize the app as per your requirement for your store.

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team

Kaze + Kaze

Nice app to have. Easy to use and easy to navigate. It comes with step by step guide on how to setup.

April 30, 2019

Thank you for your honest review of our currency converter app.
Happy Selling. :)

~MLVeda Customer Relationship Team.