Reviews (2,410)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and powerful features. They find the referral system effective in growing their customer base and value the detailed analytics for tracking affiliate performance. The customizable commission structure and seamless Shopify integration are also highlighted. The free version is generous with features and the customer service is efficient and helpful. Merchants see this app as a valuable tool for automating referral and affiliate marketing and attracting new clients.

May 19, 2024

Ayushi helped me out everything starting from scratch, I was having hard time to understand the ecosystem, however it was super clear direction, fast reply. Thank you so much again!

Le Ciel
5 days using the app
April 27, 2024

The app is easy peasy lemon squeezy! No headaches or confusion here. Just click a few buttons and boom, you're good to go.

ParrotHue
About 1 year using the app
June 11, 2024

I was confused when trying to use it at first, but after a Google Meet session with an Jai the expert from Automizely, I found it to be a very user-friendly app. Thank you so much for your help; I now feel confident in using it.

iElder.Asia
Malaysia
17 days using the app
May 1, 2024

I like automizely ive used it before in other versions. When I saw they had an affiliate version I decided to try it. So far so good, I don't like that there's not an automatic sign up influencers, but it does the job. It's free for now but I'm curious to see what they intend to charge for this. Customer service is great though.

Rose Gold Co. Shop
7 days using the app
April 18, 2024

Thank you and fast react when I contact for support.

SK ENC
South Korea
10 months using the app
April 4, 2024

First time started with the affiliate links and the support team was amazing made everything sky clear in minutes. Thank you Jai!

SheModaNova
Lithuania
21 days using the app
April 8, 2024

I like the fact its has a free plan and we can begin to utilize the affiliate program we've put in place, I'll update the review once we've used it a bit.

Sensational Skinn
11 days using the app
February 21, 2024

The tool works perfectly. It has been very well received in our store and is easy for customers to understand. Customer service is also very helpful, fast and friendly.

TARABAO
Germany
11 months using the app
June 10, 2024

The app is fantastic, and the customer support is top-notch! I had an issue that was resolved instantly by their friendly team. Highly recommend for both functionality and service!

Strong Soul