4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ease of use, seamless Shopify integration, and effective referral tracking. They value the customizable commission structures and automation of the referral process. The free version offers a robust feature set, making it cost-effective. It's successful in attracting new clients and converting existing customers into brand advocates. Merchants also commend the responsive and efficient customer service. Additional benefits include support for email marketing automation and the generation of referral links.

July 23, 2021

great service and fast help, did a great job answering all of my questions and helped me all the way through. very excited to use this app to help grow my buisness

Queentreats
About 1 hour using the app
July 22, 2021

Customer Service is quick & amazing! Can't wait to try out this app on my website and see how it helps.

Ashlynn Elliff Designs
5 minutes using the app
July 22, 2021

Just installed the app, but 5 starts goes to fast customer service. Very easy to install and use, everything is automated, and I am looking forward to check how it's working.

Gramina
About 2 months using the app
July 21, 2021

The response team is incredible!! They are so quick and effective!! I can't recommend them enough!!

LunaHills Company
Over 1 year using the app
July 21, 2021

I love how quickly the team responds to your queries. the app is very easy to use which i love aswell great

Legal Belle
28 days using the app
July 20, 2021

Just started using it, but customer service was fast. So simple, and exactly what I was looking for. Will update once I have used it for longer

GoCoconut
10 months using the app
July 20, 2021

Great app! Love it so far. Customer service is great as well. I have a lot of their apps and I haven't had any issues at all.

Chrys Made It
About 2 months using the app
July 20, 2021

Great App i love it , gift for customers is a great idea to start your business ...everyone love free staff

LaDonnaRosa.com
United Arab Emirates
About 1 hour using the app
July 20, 2021

Cool app! It makes referral program simple and straight forward. Hope to see more referral will be generated from this app.

Pudu Ria Florist
Malaysia
3 months using the app
July 20, 2021

Its a great tool and for free as well which is amazing. Very helpful at getting your business off the ground

Hemplife