4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless Shopify integration and easy setup of referral and affiliate programs. Its free version offers robust features, making it ideal for new businesses. The app provides detailed analytics for tracking affiliate performance and a customizable commission structure. Merchants commend the customer service for their responsiveness and problem-solving skills. They also value the app's ability to manage multiple affiliate accounts and its referral tracking system, highlighting its potential to boost sales and expand the customer base.

Edited October 16, 2023

UPDATE, I had to delete the app and choose a different one. You have to send an email to the influencer for them to be able to get their link? I want to be able to generate the links myself. Maybe I’ll come try it in the future, but there’s still several things that need to happen to make it more user friendly.

So far so good! The app is user friendly, has responsive customer service via chat, and is FREE! Ayushi was very helpful when I was setting up the app and learning how it works.

A World With You Travel
17 days using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied October 18, 2023

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We sincerely apologize that your experience did not meet your expectations, and we appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention.

We value all customer feedback as it helps us identify areas where we can improve our services. We would like to explain to you that our affiliate campaign works like this because our app needs confirmation from the influencer whether he/she is interested or not in the affiliate campaign you are running.

However, we have taken your suggestion as feedback and we are continuously working to improve the application hence you will notice other enhanced features soon.

If you require any additional help, please let us know. Our ‘Support Team is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have either via live chat or you can email us at support@aftership.com

Team AfterShip

Edited February 14, 2024

good one very supportive.

really helpful Ayushi you solve my problem in minutes.

thank you for your help wish you grow faster in your professional life with this attitude.

Wedding Lehenga Store
About 1 month using the app
September 28, 2023

Neoside
Spain
6 months using the app
September 27, 2023

Jai Assisted very well with prompt response and service.
Highly appreciated.

Mybia Manifold Private Limited
13 minutes using the app
September 26, 2023

Best affiliate app for new starters. Chat service is very responsive.

Flying Box
21 days using the app
September 26, 2023

The agent, Pooja was very helpful in assisting me. She was quick, efficient and effective. With this being an initial interaction with the company, I look forward to working with you all after a pleasant first encounter.

House of FaSHUN by Shun Melson
About 2 hours using the app
September 24, 2023

Excellent support for this app, I am very glad to have stumbled across app that is interested in the success of my business. That is something worth paying for!

Knight Coder | Extra Bytes
3 months using the app
September 24, 2023

Un poco complicada pero el equipo asistente, Akanksha en particular, me ayudo a resolver todas mis dudas de manera efectiva!

satoridreamstore
Chile
5 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied September 26, 2023

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that you are happy with our services.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand your requirements so we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience. Also, we have shared your requirement with our concerned team.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Team Automizely

September 22, 2023

The customer service agent, Sandiya was very quick and helpful.

CrownCare Essence