Automizely Emails & Popups

Automizely Emails & Popups | Reviews

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

CHARMSORWHATEVER

This is the best app. A great one-stop-shop and so easy to use. The customer service is top-notch. They're always on and always willing to help.

InSane Clothing

Great customer service ! Really appreciate all of the help and them working with me to figure certain things out

Positive Message Clothing

Amazing ! Great Customer Service Help !
Awesome App!
Helps Create really good marketing emails and allows you to create your own style !

Design by Safa Diab

customer service was very helpful walking me through what i needed step by step! i was looking to add a popup from my own email provider and couldn't figure it out on my own and Ankush was very helpful and patient!

Shop Hi Amiga

So far I like this app and I like the service provided. I am working on my first pop up and it seems simple enough. I am not very good at computers so it means a lot when it is intuitive. Plus the support is just a click away and they are very helpful.

Boutique Ludivine

The support on this app is great! They respond within seconds. I asked them to add a font and the response was expedient.

beckershopp.fr

je conseille fortement ils sont très compétant! beaucoup de solution possible très professionnel/ :)

Caricia Beauty Lab

Very easy to use. I've successfully set up a pop-up campaign and a related auto email. Working well so far. There are more features I still need to explore. The email campaigns seem to be useful as well.

Elsie & Fred

I havent had it long but it combines a lot of things you pay for with other apps so so far so good. i've got 1 million apps so stripping them back into less is great. also customer service is poppin

littlewhizz

Great help on helping to convert and making sure customer return to our store. Automated emails also is easy to setup and customer support is brilliant.