Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

Automizely: Email & Pop Ups

by AfterShip & Automizely

Tool for Email Marketing, Exit Popups, Newsletters & More!

Flavours Of The Past

Just started using this app. It's an all-in-one app with a majority of the features I need. A+ so far

TheRetailTherapyBoutique

I used this app and the live chat to create a pop up on my home screen which is working really well and the live chat assistant was very helpful

THE LEISURE CLUB

Very easy to use, it has some great features and the customer support was very helpful. Would definitely recommend

Taisjaneastreats

This app has helped me generate automatic emails to my customers. It really does all the hard work for me.

EMPO OFFICIAL

Love it. Great app. Very good costumer service. They are very good in talkin to people, and very helpful.

Plush Curves Official

Amazing customer service that is willing to help, and also nice features to help boost sales for sure

Get London Look

Very simple, easy to use. Super fast customer support on chat. very helpful. Highly recommended ! All my questions were answered.

pocaverguenza

This app is so amazing... You have everything in here, stop looking foward... Also the customer support are fast AF for real haha they respong to my issues like right away!!! keep going guys!!!

LovelyOrganizer

I used the app for discount codes and found it useful. The customer service was also great/fast. I’m glad to have this be apart of my store.

★ S L E E P Y D A Z E ★ | Dreamy Stationery & Goodies

Very functional, fast support team response! Would recommend! Highly customizable and easy to use for your store!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 106 107