Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Automizely Email&SMS Marketing

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
February 2, 2023

Excelente aplicación, tiene mas de lo que esperaba! Cada producto puede tener su opinion y además mostrar comentarios destacados en mi pagina principal.
Además que se pueden exportar comentarios de otras fuentes!
Increible herramienta

Shopper Bridge
Mexico
February 2, 2023

A great applicaction, and great service. The app works fine without problem. We are happy with this app. thanks

buyanything.deals
Germany
February 2, 2023

A great applicaction, and great service . In one minute they did what i need it. Highly recommended.

Zipper-Boots
Spain
February 1, 2023

Thank you so much Kumar for your help with resolving my issues and for being so patient with my queries!

Le Secret Fleur
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
February 1, 2023

Great app and service. Aparna helped me to resolve my query quickly and efficiently. The free pop up has helped us to generate a large number of subscribers since we started using it and it looks great too.

Postmark
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
January 30, 2023

Great customer service! I was put in contact with someone who could help me within minutes. They send me newletters and videos that I can use to help me become better at using this app. Also the first 6 months is free!

9ine Lives
Time spent using app: 44 minutes
January 29, 2023

brilliant app, really helps bring in new customers via email highly recommended for any type of business

SWAMP
January 27, 2023

great fast professional app, really happy to find this fantastic app. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!

ZeroGravity LA
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
January 27, 2023

Es muy buena aplicación y los chicos de chat son muy amables, solamente hay algunas funciones que no puedo modificar y eso me complica un poco , todo lo demás esta muy bien

The Last Company
Chile
Automizely & AfterShip replied January 27, 2023

Hello,

Greetings from Automizely!

We are glad to know that you are happy with the application. Your feedback helps us make the app experience even more seamless, user friendly as per the requirements.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available in your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team Automizely

January 27, 2023

it's really great app i wasn't expecting that services with high quality , friendly support fast and quick solving.

NETFLIX