Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Zarlii

I used this app to help set up a Newsletter signup / Discount code offer. Easy to use and when I did get stuck the helpdesk we're very quick and effective in helping.

Vacancy Supply

This app is great! Really Perfect for a small business looking for a range of pop-up messaging apps all together in the one place.

funradstore

This app was easy to use and very user friendly. I recommend anyone to use it if they are starting out,

StoreFour

Easy to set up and full of useful features. Support is responsive and knowledgeable. Make sure you check and activate all the features you like.
Thanks!

Overstock Treasures

Hey guys, I have been having a hard time to find a pop up app that lets me customize my pop up the way I want for Free until now. It works great, on my site right away, other apps, the pop up wouldn't always show up, This is a great app, thank you so much!

Dee-Lightfully Soft

So far so good. I have only done the Sales pop up so far but it was easy enough. I had one question and I was able to get support very quickly via chat.

Manila Athletica

Good support, good potential on my site. Easy to navigate, it's not complicated. Will continue using for my site.

Benn~Burry

This app has so many great features that I have been able to consolidate down to fewer apps overall, and the costs for apps can really add up, not to mention the deleterious performance impact of too many apps on your site. I'm also very happy with the level of support and responsiveness to help address issues or improve features.

Exam18

Just installed! Great so far! Need a few features and great to be already speaking with their Product Manager.

allure

awesome customer services and quick response
work really well on ecom.thanks a lots. highly recommended

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 125 126