Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

AuthenticVintage

GREAT APP, a lot of options in one free app recommend! Emails sales pop up fast customer service worth installing on your site.

Adrisya

The widget looks great on my website and the back-end support was very good. The team was quick to respond and help me.

Epicness Audio

I really like this app, it’s quick to set and does what you need to do. Awesome work guys! The only think I would like to change is the fact that, in the popups, you can set the first name and surname form and not only the first name.

Strictly Trading

Great way to reach your e-mail audience and to get our traffic to subscribe to the e-mail list to build it up.

Shinbha

One of the best apps, I ever used in my store. Automizely guys are awesome in customer support. I strongly recommend!!!

IN1STOP®

very nice app, and the support is very fast and helpful. Ankush from support team is very kind and helpful and he assisted me right away and made my process much easier. thank you very much,

Bloom Beauty

they were very helpful, I needed some help customizing an email and they helped to do my first marketing email

xcepro

Nice app, completely free and fully functional, thanks to the developer. After testing, you can use the corporate version of gmail.

Beauty OA

A very useful tool.The staff is also very good, helped me solve many problems, the experience is very good.

Eleganzstore

My newsletter sign-ups are now armed with a promotional popup. The setup took less than 30-minutes and I was up and running. The ability to fully customize my popup experience is extremely valuable. The customer service was excellent and helped me remove the Automizely branding.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 165 166