Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart, Bar

Lavender Living

Great customer service. Our requests were responded to quickly and efficiently. Easy to use and customise.

Soma Medicinals

Best free pop up add you could use. Everything you need is right here and the support I had (Ankush) was very responsive to any queries I had and helped me out with an issue straight away. Looking forward to exploring the app.

ShayBun

Haven't used any feature of the app yet, but it looks good and support is available. let's see how it does in few weeks time

June 21, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. It is our constant endeavor to delight our users. Your feedback has been noted and we would ensure that you experience the best customer support.

We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com.

Regards,
Team Automizely Marketing

Eûfrati Jewels

Great app, with great support. It really does its job well and we have no issues with it at all, thanks.

Dosey

A very nice pop up website style and a very quick and helpful customer service team. Thank you Automizely.

Oarona

Nice so far This can be positive, neutral or negative. A customer's experience is largely guided by unseen factors ,and it is on par.

June 20, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app and found it useful. In case you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us and your issue will be dealt with promptly. Our ‘Support Team’ is available 24/7 to provide you with assistance and resolve any concerns that you may have.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Regards,
Team Automizely

Oliver + Tom

Love this app, the service is sooo fast! Even on a free account, and there is loads of promos to help your store make sales! I use it for popups and welcome emails.

Honei Du Fashionate

Fast response and very helpful. I highly recommend. I had no issues with setting it up. Glad I found this app.

ShtandShop

Great Support, resolved my inquiry in few minutes.
App is great, and I think that this will be great for e-commerce.

Kings Jersey

Very good app, with good templates, easy to edit. The customer service is also very helpful. Definitely recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 253 254