Automizely Marketing Email&SMS

Email marketing, SMS, popup, upsell, cross-sell, coupons, bars

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

LETHAL WEAR

Location Netherlands

Fast and professional service ! Love it. I will defenitly use more Automizely app on my shopify store for sure!

CalculatedRisk

Time spent using app About 1 hour

I used to set up the pop up sale I love it. It’s a lot of things that I haven’t used yet but I would be figuring it out to use on my site.

SAKURA FINE ART

Time spent using app About 1 year

Shreyasi is very friendly and helpful. Our problem was solved. Thank you for your help. It is a great App.

Regina's Klosett

I love this app it is very easy to use and customer service is also great. I recommend using this app for all store needs

Nuvalenz

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I was having problems and Aditya helped me very proficiently. Thank you Aditya you made my experience positive!

Just Kenya Boutique

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great app. The workflows were easy to set up and customer service was responsive. I will continue to use the app.

Prissaholic Skincare Collection

The Customer service was excellent! The rep made sure to check in with me to make sure my needs were met. Even after I closed the chat, I came right back on and that same rep was so attentive to my needs. I give this app a 10+!

dabasminimalist

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app is the best app it helps flow and keep customers! I like how they have 24/7 support which is really helpful I recommend this app!

Barclaire

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Timely response whenever you need help and the ease of use is great. Will continue using in the future.

Anna & Amy

Automizely customer support provided quick, fast and clear support on multiple questions. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 524 525