Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

The White Linen Company

I tried the upsell app. The colours didnt suit my brand and I couldnt figure out how to change the style

Beam Original Glasses

The app is fine but this developer engages in some very dubious practices making it difficult to trust them. So first things first they need to "review" your store in order to remove their branding on popups. They claim in-app that that this feature is "disabled for free". So I requested it and it was removed. A weird practice but ok.
Next day I had to reinstall the app, requested it again, and it was DENIED because "I am not a paying customer". Why don't they specify this to begin with? I'll just go ahead and upgrade then.. not.
They automatically create an account for you when you install the app. Why do I want an account for this app? How do I even delete the account? Nothing is specified and you don't get options. The account is useless when it won't even remember my settings or that a feature was added or removed.
Next, they will send emails to YOUR customers using THEIR email address BY DEFAULT. No warning, no instructions to change it, no settings to toggle, nothing. Your customers will receive emails from @automizelymarketing or whatever with no warnings. So all in all, very unimpressed.

September 27, 2021

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had with us. This is certainly not what we want our users to go through. I have duly noted your feedback which particularly highlights your opinion about different services/features offered by the app. This will be taken up ahead.

You are our valued user, and we are committed to providing the best support at all times. Hence we would like to discuss this further with you. We will surely get all your issues resolved and ensure that you are delighted with our services.

We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Nitish Kumar
Team Automizely

ArtByCleopatra

Very useful Marketing app, easy to use, and good free plan. For now I don't have the traffic to switch to the paid plans, but if things go well I will consider it

Mellow World

I found this app which is very simple and easy to use. I also received quick responses when I asked them a question about setting something. I highly recommend add this app to your Shopify store.

4GiftGivingUSA

The app is very easy to set up, and when I had an issue I got excellent support! I love that you can use the free services to see if its a good fit

Big Bazaar Online Shop

Thanks for the excellent customer support team, I feel lucky to get this useful software, it saves me time, It is a one-man show software.

Aresactivewear

helped me. out alot this app has great customer service and is pretty quick with getting back to you.

Fine Thread Collections

Just started using this app and found Automizely really helpful for our marketing needs. I think this is one of the solution that would cater tons of marketing needs for any business.

Good 4 U Meals

Love the ease of operation and so simple to setup as well. I would highly recommend. i've tried many other comparable apps and this is by far the best

Eleven 11 Home Décor

Easy to use website with lots of templates to create from. Great customer service from Srishtik, thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 384 385