Reviews (6,329)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features such as email automation, segmentation, A/B testing, and SMS marketing tools. They find the customizable email templates and detailed reporting particularly useful. The app is praised for boosting engagement and sales through personalized messages. Despite some concerns about pricing, it's recommended for small businesses and beginners due to its integration with Shopify, ability to build email lists, run campaigns, and create coupons. The customer service is also commended for its responsiveness.

May 24, 2024

I got my branding removed for free due to a promotion on the app, karen helped me and she was amazing! Also Garvita stayed with me for a long time on google meets, even though I was having issues with my computer, all for a tiny issue (email verification). Great service, great app, great customer support team. Thank you so much!!

Doll & Dollhouse
10 months using the app
May 6, 2024

This App is one of the best I use for my shop! I can only reccomend. Support is the best ever, quick and helpful and everyone is always very kind

Moody Fashion
Switzerland
About 3 years using the app
May 3, 2024

I think it's the perfect marketing system!
I can't say much about it yet because I've just started using it, but my first impression is very positive.I'm sure it will work well!

Zoter Shop
Germany
8 months using the app
July 5, 2024

Was really quick to respond, and directed me exactly where I needed to go when I couldn't figure out what I was doing. Thank you so much, amazing staff.

Flexii
5 months using the app
April 18, 2024

Had used the free (trail) version first, liked the results so purchased the monthly essential plan, their customer service are also very prompt. May purchase the annual plan later if the store sees good results.

Là Roy India
India
Over 2 years using the app
July 3, 2024

Automizely Marketing: The Game-Changer for Your Business!

Automizely Marketing has revolutionized our approach to customer engagement. From seamless email campaigns to powerful automation tools, it’s a marketer’s dream! The intuitive dashboard and analytics provide deep insights, making data-driven decisions effortless. Their exceptional customer support is always ready to assist, ensuring a smooth experience. ️ With its robust features and innovative solutions, Automizely Marketing has significantly boosted our conversion rates and ROI. If you’re serious about scaling your business, Automizely Marketing is the ultimate tool.

Join the success story and transform your marketing today! ✨

Petsylo
26 days using the app
May 17, 2024

Hi! Karan was very helpful helped me with upload payment method. Thank s again!

La Terrán
Over 2 years using the app
Edited July 14, 2024

Im still getting to used to how this app works but the help are very good.
I was given some positive help from Jai today. He quickly and professionally led me to the answer I need to fix a sales boost. Thanks Jai. Rob

Absolutely..pets
3 months using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 9, 2024

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
We're delighted to hear that you had a good experience. We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

We will ensure that your experience with us becomes worth a 5-star rating.

July 8, 2024

We SVB Ventures, Thanks a ton to Mr Jai for supporting us on the issue on Automiely email marketing.

Thanks again

SVB Ventures
India
About 3 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied July 9, 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear that Jai has provided an amazing support.

Your feedback is immensely valuable to us, and we truly appreciate your kind words. It is always nice to understand your requirements so that we can meet your expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

June 21, 2024

They are always ready to help. Thank you!

Just Your Hair