Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Black Friday, Exit Popup, Abandoned Cart Recovery, Newsletters

Scent of you

Very powerful and very useful conversion and popup free to use.
Amazing App and easy to use, I recommend it for any new users.

Valery Bakery

Amazing customer service. I was supported while setting up the app very nicely and in a helpful manner. I was guided through the creation of a popup with screen shots.

Live 2 Think Smart

Really love this app. It has so many apps included in one. It is so much easier to use. Cant wait to see how my conversion goes. It is really user friendly. I recommend it for any new users.

ibogashop.de

Wirklich eine sehr gute App. Absolut zu empfehlen. Es gibt sehr viele Funktionen und der Support ist top

Kui Kollections

So far the app is working well, but then again, I did just download it. I'm not very fond of my agent pressing for a review. I've had this app dowloaded for all of 45 minutes and after answering 1 question for me, Shahvaz was down my throat about a review. I didn't answer for 1 minute and Shahvaz came back telling me to send a message once I was done with the review. I just brushed it off and was going to leave a review after I've gotten a feel of the app and the agents/customer service. I asked a second question and was given the answer very quickly, but once again Shahvaz brought up leaving a review. The agents should at least try to make the customers feel as though they are really there to help because they want to and don't mind it, not because they want some grand review. Anyway, so far the app isn't causing any problems and has what I need, but we'll see what happens later on down the road. As for AfterShip & Automizely, train your agents you have for Automizely - 30+ Free Apps to do and be better.

November 23, 2020

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback. At Automizely we never force or press our customers to leave reviews. We sincerely apologize for the bad experience you had. The feedback has been forwarded to the concerned team. The team will work on improving our training and make sure these incidents won't be repeated in the future.

In case you have any query or feedback, do reach out to us on the chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

Kind regards,
Mudit

najeuq cosmetics

Super responsive customer service and easy to set up. Great for new ecommerce owners. They have templates but ultimately you can customize how you wish.

R44Performance

We used this app to create pop-ups on our home page to send customers our black Friday discount code and marketing emails- has some great templates and did the job without any issues! No complaints, 5 Stars all the way.

LAO Care

Lots of features, great app ! Would it be possible to remove the second part of the pop up ? The one with the coupon? Because I would like to use the window to ask people if they want to win a prize with their email address, but no coupon

LeLe Creative Impressions

I like this app because it's helps me out a lot with my store. The customer service is very polite and fast. I recommend everyone to use this app.

BraedStore

Thats app is really good. Very fast support manager helps me a lot. I really recommend it. This appp