Automizely Marketing Email&SMS

Email marketing, SMS, popup, upsell, cross-sell, coupons, bars

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Sweet Home Soaps

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I like being able to design my own popups to be on brand. I use this app for scheduling emails and acquiring email subscribers. I do wish I could save the email campaign I am designing as I go without it backing completely out of the design tool. There should be a smart save feature so that it saves as you go (like google docs) rather than having to manually save.

September 18, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

We are glad to know that you liked our app. It is always nice to know the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and provide an engaging experience. I have noted your suggestions and have forwarded them to our product team.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us by our users.

You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizlely.com

Lolux

I use the app for popup and email marketing to all my clients Shopify e-commerce and I love it. The costumer support is great. Pooja is the person that helped me today and she is fantastic.

Two Luv

Location Australia

I use this app for pop ups on email subscriptions, it works well and customer support is amazing and efficient

Tied to the Ocean Studio

Time spent using app About 1 year

Terrible app. Took 4 days to send an email to 700 subscribers. This app also makes there collection of subscriber data impossible to import into shopify. So if you don’t pay for the app you loose your subscribers.

September 12, 2022

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Please accept my sincere apology for the experience you had. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

You are our valued user and we always aim to deliver a great experience. We are very disappointed to know that our service did not meet your expectations.

We will try to investigate the reason for the concern that you have raised and ensure that all your issues get resolved and that you are delighted with our services.

Also, one of our Automizely expert has sent an email to you so that we can connect over the screen share meeting to fix it in one go.

Ankush Kumar

llamas + lullabies

I have been using this app for my pop-up welcome discount and my signup via Shopify welcome email. I was having difficulty getting the second one to work, but customer service was able to address the issue quickly.

September 12, 2022

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

JK Jewelry & Accessories

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 year

我已经使用一年多了,真的非常棒!一直在更新新的功能,有问题找客服马上就有人来帮忙。客服都非常有礼貌,也有帮助。作为一个初级店主,免费版本已经够我日常使用,再次感谢!未来店铺发展更大时,我会订阅更高级的选项。

fluffygrind

Location Australia
Time spent using app 5 minutes

Just found out about this app and so far looks great and was very easy to start with. Hopefully it will keep working once I start it up.

orchid.renaissance

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Im happy that this app is here to help with the footwork of getting customer engagement. I was so worried about having to do all of the automations and how to find the right apps but this is perfect for me.

Kumiko

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Great app, many features, still exploring but the support are very nice. I would recommend if you are looking for a lot of features

Kewteepie

Time spent using app About 1 year

The customer service was EXTREMELY helpful and answered all of my questions! I would highly recommend using this app.