Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

Email Marketing + Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip+ Automizely 20 in 1

Exit Popup, Announcement Bar Email Popups, Newsletters, Coupon

Fox City Beard Company

I needed help getting my pop to publish and verifying the account and Anurag was very helpful and proactive finding resources to help me along with the process.

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. Glad you have a great experience with the app.

Curve Lashes

I needed help with setting up my email for curvelashes.com and the customer service was amazing he/she help me step by step and I got it done in no time 5 stars no question for the customer service that was provide

September 21, 2020

Glad to see that you are happy with the app overall. We continuously thrive to make it better for our customers.

Fauna & Flora Reiki

What an AMAZING app! I'm so glad I found this - this has so many features and saves me from having to download multiple single apps.

September 21, 2020

Glad to hear you had good experience with the app. Your feedback encourages us to make the app better for you.

Moody Carp

TONS of features. Almost too good to be true. Customer service is super responsive too. I'm happy with everything!

September 21, 2020

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. Glad you liked the features, offerings and the support.

FunLifeVista

功能很实用,容易上手,操作非常方便简单,不像其它APP做的很乱,要研究半天才能下手,另外客服人员服务很及时、耐心、有什么问题都一一解答,一直跟进问题,直至解决、目前APP使用非常满意,必须给予5星。计时器功能,外观设计如果可以更多参数,可以美观一些就更好了,目前的外观只有一种,也只能改改色彩,太单一,不够灵活美观。

September 21, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I have shared the requirements with the team to get them implemented.

Peanut and Poppet

Super super helpful! Quick to talk to and easy to customise lots of different email and popup options

September 18, 2020

Thanks a lot, Your appreciation keeps our team going that extra mile!

Best,
Shahbaz

My Organics Beauty

Finding alternative to Mailchimp and Privy, and found this free app for email marketing and sending newsletter. The setup is super easy with the drag and drop and i can insert product info with a click. Love it. And live chat is awesome and helpful!

Scarlette The Label

I used this app to help me set up a pop up discount and a welcome email for all my newsletter subscribers. It was very easy to do and you are able to customize your pop up to your liking. I had a couple of questions and a support team member was with me via chat in less than 3 minutes. Highly recommend!

Copper Ashes

I love the pop up features and the ability to send customized newsletters. I am a little frustrated that I have to pay for an upgraded subscription and it only accepts a credit card. It does not want to take my card but I would easily be able to pay through paypal if that was an option. Customer support is very helpful.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your feedback. I have conveyed the same to my team internally and we will try our best to get your requirement on the payment options implemented.

SupaScoot

The in-built features are great, we've found they are easy to configure and the support is so responsive.

September 18, 2020

Thank you for your appreciative words. We constantly thrive to provide you with the best platform and great customer experience.