Automizely Emails & Pop Up

Automizely Emails & Pop Up

by Automizely & AfterShip

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

januarydecember

Great Service. Great app for popups and emails. Customer support is also fast and very responsive....

CandleWorksbystacia

It help me create pop up messages for my email subscriptions and the support team has been helpful when needed.

Sanaa Jewels

I use this app for managing pop up campaigns and emails. It works so well and is very easy to navigate! Love it!

Choito

Not like other similar apps, Automizely is very simple and easy to use! I recommend it to all Shopify users!

Live Free Wellness

Love! Great Customer service. Excited to get to know the app even better!! Thank you very much!!!!!!

Play Hard Party Store

Great Assistance. Very speedy responses which allowed me to get my popup underway within just minutes. Thank you

get FLOORING

Great customer service. The branding was removed promptly and the customer service rep answered an additional questions for me quickly and accurately. This app will be integral to our shopify store.

Sloo Burn

i love it. the app is lovely. helps my sitebmdjdjvdjfnvjnxfjnvjdn jkdfvdfvvdfvdfffffjkdddddddfkbnkndslnbjn

Luna & Co.

It does everything that I needed with just the free plan, and very prompt customer service! Would recommend

washme.ie

Support via chat is great. Nitish helped me to solve my request in 2 minutes. Always thought that removing their branding requires a paid plan. But it's simply a chat message to their support team and thats it.