Automizely Email, Sales Pop Up

by AfterShip & Automizely

Email Marketing, Newsletter, Email Pop Up, Abandoned Cart

11 - 20 of 2036 reviews

Let's Fibre Tech Store

This is a great One-Stop Marketing App. Easy to use and highly automated to boost sales. I would love if they they offered higher email sending limit than the default 3000 emails per month.

Bespoke Alley

You guys have made a great app! I'm happy with such swift customer support at well. Loving my experience so far :)

The Sleep Boss

Easy to set up, so far very user-friendly, helpful service. Looking forward to making it all easier!

soulsavvysistas

This app is absolutely amazing! also I wanted the feature powered by automizely removed from my emails and i chatted with Ayush and he completed it straight away! amazing customer service!!! i cant believe the features this app has and its free! perfect for small businesses.

MoonLiit

Ayush from the support team is kind and helpful! Just trying out the app, love it so far. The customization on my first coupon popup is similar or better than what I've seen with several paid apps. Will update more as time goes along.

bioflux

Es realmente muy buena aplicación, tiene automatizaciones de marketing, pop ups de ventas y prueba social... realmente estoy sorprendido que sea gratis.

LAFIZA FIAMMA

So far this app has been making things easier for me especially in customization and automation. Looking forward to see conversions with this app. Customer service was also very quick and accommodating!

Shop Impreza

I've been using this app for a month now and it's been great! Great at converting traffic to sales. Great customer service as well.

She’s Bella

Very Helpful, someone responded right away and was very respectful and handled my issue right away.

Virginia Bader Fine Arts Gallery

Easily allows email capture. Simple and good looking templates which are simple to customize. Looking forward to using the email marketing.

May 15, 2021

Thank you for your kind words.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for us. We are really eager to know how we can make your experience better.
Regards,