Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email Marketing,Sales Pop Up, Abandoned Cart Email

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Fashion Pioneer

I would highly recommend Automizely, the team members are helping any time. They all working hard for us to get the issues solved. Thank you so much.

American Air Suspension

I used this app to have a pop-up and quick checkout. This is a very easy app and helpful customer service. I really love this app. Thanks a lot.

7sinsJewelry

I love this app it’s great for shopify! It has helped me a lot with gaining subscribers and also some purchases.

Artistic Shine

The support is excellent! Whenever I communicate with members of the support team, they respond very fast, they are kind and solve my problem at no time! Thank you!

DiagMart

good app, excellent support. The support is very patient and happy to help with everything!
Thank you so much.

Lush Hair Products

So far so good. Very helpful customer service and easy to use! (and I am using the free verion which is a bonus!)

January 18, 2022

I am glad to know that you are happy with the app and the customer service is also very helpful.

Your feedback has been registered. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any help with the app, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our “support team” is available 24/7 to help you. You can always contact us through the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@automizely.com

We will do our best to make sure your experience with us is worth a 5-star rating

Regards,
Rupam Sarma Tamuli
Team Automizely

First Step Apparel

Super helpful and incredibly easy to use. Without any background knowledge on ANYTHING this service is able to do, I was able to complete mobile pushes, emails and much more. Their CSR was also helpful in getting things established.

ProjectZeroOne

great app! no wonder it has 5 stars! free, easy and super good support! well done! dont think twice you need this app!

BLANKO BLANKS

I reached out to customer service and chatted with Aditi to remove the "powered by automizely" from my store. Without hesitation, she removed the verbiage and complimented my new store design! Thank you for the quick service!

Belle Allure Collection

Love this app, so user friendly…the reps on chat is so helpful and patience. I will definitely recommend.