Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

Email & Pop Ups by Automizely

by AfterShip & Automizely

Exit popup, email marketing, newsletter, sales pop up & coupon

HVNLY

Customer service is rapid! Love this app makes life easier! They are adding new features all the time which is great for us!

Reno Rental

Was easy to install, free, and the service team was great with my inquiry. Looking forward to using this app for my marketing

Zoe's Bodega

Awesome app. They were also very helpful with the set up. I will continue with this service and I am looking forward to working with them again

Blue & Green homes

It helped me a lot to collect the email list. I like the service team as well. also, this app gives me the trust to our customer

Artyeto

Este app é excelente, super recomendo. Totalmente funcional e com ótimo design. Além disso, o atendimento é muito bom e rápido.

Ametrine Skin

Love this app and the amount of customisation you get with it. The team responds really quickly and is always there to help if you need it.

c o m o d o

great help and customer service, fast response and easy to understand. I found this app from a tiktok!

MyTurboCleaner

J'aime l'application et ces fonctionnalités je recommande ! Simple a prendre en main, l'assistance est très réactive et compétente !

Elysium Fashions

I used this app to help me set up a pop up coupon for new email subscribers. It was user friendly and the online chat support team was helpful.

Sneakerstox Store

This is a great app!!! I'm sure it will boost my sales!!! Technical support works at a high level, quickly and clearly!!