Automizely Email Marketing

Newsletter, Email pop up, Abandoned Cart, Banner, Livechat

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Bambi Rae Collections

One of the best apps I have ever used. Easy to use, great features, and convenient. I would highly recommend this app for first time and experience users.

Andytoy

Great representative and helpful, recommend to download this app and try on your store! Easy to use as well

denimfaygo

Great app. Really good support also. Defo reccomend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breakfast Ball Apparel

It's helpful and convenient, I can get to know it for free and then decide if I want to spend money on upgrading. Customer service is helpful. My only negative is that I just don't care for the look of the components available when designing my emails. There is a custom code option, which is great and allows for freedom, but I don't know enough about coding to play with it yet.

Billu Pet Boutique

Location Australia

It is a really good app to create emails, coupons. Easy to use and the support is very helpful as well.

Her Truce Co.

I use this app it is great. I use this app it is great. I use this app it is great. I use this app it is great.

Pawsome Paws Co.

I've used this app in the past and I will never go wrong with using it again in my future. Customer service is always quick and fast to help. This is my go-to shopify app!

subtleflight

Great work as always i have been having automizely for my business a long time now and hope to continue to

GardenCabinet

Location Singapore

This App has help me promote my products by offering discounts to my buyers and I am very happy with all the support given to me in running this App.

swiminiegg

Location China

Very good software to use. This is the best plugin I have used. Helps me a lot. Thank you. The customer service people are also very responsive.